Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else is a serial gropist?

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
I think i serial groped 3 foids or smth.

So basically the first one was 12, i followed her to her house (it was a pretty long walk and i kept groping her) i groped her about 6 times, or something tbh, when we were near her house she told me that she is gonna bring her brother to beat me tomorrow, and i told her to bring god with her if she wanted. :feelsBox: (He didnt come :lul::lul::lul:)

Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times.

Third one was my neighbor, a 14 year old, i groped her twice in a crowd so she didnt find out it was me :lul::lul::lul:

First foid rejected me because i looked like special needs when i was a kid :feelstastyman:
Second one is a whore.
Third one got a great ass, dont blame me.
Man i was a fucking menace when i was 12 and 13 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 52m
At first I thought you were doing it as an adult :feelskek:still giga based either way. I punched a foid one time when i was a kid and yelled at a few of my sisters friends and made them cry

Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
2d 13h 59m
They didn’t file sexual harassment case against you? I dare to say, you must have been a chad.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
At first I thought you were doing it as an adult :feelskek:still giga based either way. I punched a foid one time when i was a kid and yelled at a few of my sisters friends and made them cry
I slapped a bitch in the face for talking back to me infront of the teacher
They didn’t file sexual harassment case against you? I dare to say, you must have been a chad.
First foid rejected me because i looked like special needs when i was a kid :feelstastyman:

tenta

tenta

90 iq at best
74d 5h 30m
"Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times."

This means you probably aren't an inkwell

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
"Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times."

This means you probably aren't an inkwell
She still wasnt happy about it.

Hoteldoor

Hoteldoor

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 38m
Harder to do when you're older, but not impossible when you've got balls

deity

deity

Mentalcel
★★
9d 15h 50m
actual hazard to the nation

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
76d 6h 27m
Height, face, and low inhib mogs me at that age

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★
47d 7h 57m
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
242d 12h 45m
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 17h 23m
I used to when i was 12-15, in school hallways and in market place. Nowadays i would end up in jail for it.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
IT cucks will be calling for you to be hanged :feelskek:
But if the genders were reversed it'd be okay

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 30m
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Paragon
★★★★★
76d 13h 15m
even Algeria foids are whores, god help us

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Wizard
★★★★★
109d 20h 22m
I only groped one bitch ( she was rude to me before that ) when I was on 30-40th day of nofap ( so very horny ). I know she said about this to at least one man. When I touched her her facial expression was a mix between suffering and gravely sadness. This is a female reaction to an unattractive guy touching her. She said: "Do you know it is a harassment?".
Also, this event proves that nofap can be very dangerous without sexual outliet. It makes you to do things you may regret later in life. But of course nofappers will never tell you about this dangerous aspect of nofap.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
12d 9h 39m
I think i serial groped 3 foids or smth.

So basically the first one was 12, i followed her to her house (it was a pretty long walk and i kept groping her) i groped her about 6 times, or something tbh, when we were near her house she told me that she is gonna bring her brother to beat me tomorrow, and i told her to bring god with her if she wanted. :feelsBox: (He didnt come :lul::lul::lul:)

Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times.

Third one was my neighbor, a 14 year old, i groped her twice in a crowd so she didnt find out it was me :lul::lul::lul:

Second one is a whore.
Third one got a great ass, dont blame me.
Man i was a fucking menace when i was 12 and 13 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Mirin giga low inhib :feelsLSD:

Wish I had the guts to do that as a teen :feelsdevil:

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
109d 20h 1m
walk by grope in a crowd method is good