Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else intimidated by blue eyes?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Now that everyone is wearing masks, eye area is more important than ever. I get mogged so hard when I see someone with blue eyes, I get so intimidated, it's over.

Eye shape >>> color

I get mogged more by hunter eyes.

ngl I don't get intimidated. but I always see a person with high contrast between pupil and eye color as someone evil or mean. Pic related

533823c1e8b61e849099ea5753c8545e.png

Sounds low T to me

20201202 192955

No but i find them ugly and unnatural

Eye shape >>> color
Eye area is one the most important thing about looks imo, based on talks here over the past few days.
hair line> Area around eyes > Eye color > eye shape >nose > cheekbones <=> jaw

Now that everyone is wearing masks, eye area is more important than ever. I get mogged so hard when I see someone with blue eyes, I get so intimidated, it's over.
bro, I can't even look at their eyes. It's so full of color, and the metaphors for it include being as deep as the ocean or as infinite as the sky.
Meanwhile the only thing people can say about my eye color is that it is the color shit.
Eye color pill is one of the most subhuman and brootal pills out there.

SMOLDERING YOUNG BLUE EYED BODYBUILDER, ROMAN SHLYAKIS BY TUC. VIA  PHOTOBUCKET.COM | Male form, Bodybuilding, Roman
Pin by James Allen on Furious Rising in 2020 | Brown eyed handsome man,  Handsome faces, Handsome boys

Just look at the difference. The blue eyes make him into a gigachad compared to the other shit color eye man

Only you because you get turned on looking into men's blue eyes

wasn't bad enough that I was scaring foids away with my face. now I'm scaring fellow cels with my eyes.
Eye shape >>> color
also this

Can relate I think it's because there's more of a contrast between the iris and the pupil. so it's easier to tell when someone is looking directly at you, whereas with brown or dark eyes, it's harder to distinguish the puipls from the iris

ngl I don't get intimidated. but I always see a person with high contrast between pupil and eye color as someone evil or mean. Pic related

533823c1e8b61e849099ea5753c8545e.png
The only person I've seen in real life with eyes like that was a psychotic I've met in hospital.

Don't you have green eyes? It's even rarer than blue eyes and has less melanin iicrc
No, my eyes are hazel that look a little green in bright lighting.

No, my eyes are hazel that look a little green in bright lighting.
Only about 5 percent of the population worldwide has the hazel eye genetic mutation. After brown eyes, they have the most melanin.

Damn, still cursed by disgusting melanin. The ultimate benchmark of subhumanity