Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else insecure about wearing short trousers in summer due to very thin legs?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
my legs are thin more than top and tahts why i dont like doing it

Do squads and buy a bicycle

squats dont increase your calves and thats the part thats visible with short trousers

you are an idiot
Fucking this

I have GARBAGE calves and no amount of training ever gave me even a centimeter of gains

I never wear shorts. I never go to the beach. Never go to the swimming pool. Can't even show off my gymmaxxed body because people will make fun of my garbage calves

squats dont increase your calves and thats the part thats visible with short trousers

you are an idiot
How convenient you left out the bicycle part, and yeah, using your legs will grow your calves. Walk uphill, I live in the mountains and everybody has big legs. idk
And shorts are for children, have you ever seen anybody before the boomer tide wearing shorts? Dont feel bad you dont wear them, its a good thing.

I'm a fatcel with hairy legs
i don't wear shorts cause of my fat hairy legs

My legs are hairy

Yeah my calves are tiny and shorts make me look like a fucking kid, so I only wear pants or sweatpants.

you are an idiot

At this point I feel like what you have in your calves is what you're going to be dealt with. Doesn't matter how many calf raises you do. They just NEVER grow.

Nah I think I’m fine with wearing shorts. Legs aren’t that thin tbh.

i have huge legs but showing off hairy tree trunks without a good body on top of them seems aspie

Fucking this

I have GARBAGE calves and no amount of training ever gave me even a centimeter of gains

I never wear shorts. I never go to the beach. Never go to the swimming pool. Can't even show off my gymmaxxed body because people will make fun of my garbage calves
yeah most guys who are natrually skinny have small calves the guys i know with the biggest calves are usually ex fatties

I train my legs regulary to combat this. Calf raises changed my life. Looksmaxxing aside from head, height and race is easy af

no leg thickness for your face

At this point I feel like what you have in your calves is what you're going to be dealt with. Doesn't matter how many calf raises you do. They just NEVER grow.
cope my dad has insane calves due to rigorous training

No man. I have skinny legs but wear shorts regularly.

I don’t like wearing shorts because my legs are hairy as fuck and I don’t feel safe. Idk why tbh.

not insecure about the size of my legs but my legs are
1) super white. like pale
2) hairy like a shag carpet

So I tend to wear pants all the time. When people see my legs for the first time they usually say something that isn't a compliment

muscular calves are mostly genetic. You might be able to see a wee bit of gains jumproping but its unlikely

yeah most guys who are natrually skinny have small calves the guys i know with the biggest calves are usually ex fatties
Yeah most ex fatties have huge calves because they have spent years or decades moving their body around (like Jason genova)

My legs have a weird shape pants only.

Each of my calves is half of the circumference of my waist.

No my legs are fine

No, my legs actually look good. I don't gymcel, but it's probably from all the years of riding bikes.

Every part of me looks garbage, so I do hate shorts. All I wear are khakis and chinos.

Yes, I never wore shorts for just this reason, even in the summer.

I'm really skinny and I often wear a tank top with shorts. I feel slightly uncomfortable wearing this in public but don't really care too much.

jeansmaxx

I have a similar issue with t-shirts. People always make snide comments about skinny, small frame, "weird" guys in t-shirts.

Not for having thin legs, but just insecurity about them in general. It's why I wear pants all year long at work. If I'm just going to the store or riding coasters, fuck it.

Bulgarian squats are the most expedient and simple method for leg gains that you can safely do alone.

If you’re not looking to gymcel I respect that, but if you’re going to LDAR and let your body go by the wayside you have to embrace it.

I just think of a thread FaceandLMS made once called incel invisible privelege...He said he was able to often take longer breaks at work as nobody would notice when he was gone for lunch and his company didn't force people to sign in and out

I live in a very hilly area so my legs have always been comically large

In general I think short trousers make most people look silly tbh.

Summer in general is shit because I have to show off my hideous body

My legs are mildly deformed (bow legs) so my feet point outward all the time and I have an uncomfortable gait. It's been compared to Charlie Chaplin on numerous occasions. No amount of lifting or looksmaxxing would matter --- it's hard to take a man seriously that walks like a clown.

My legs are comically skeletal.

Summer in general is shit because I have to show off my hideous body
You don't have to. I don't have any short shorts, or short-sleeved shirts. I don't care how hot it is, I don't want to expose my thin wrists and tiny calves.

You don't have to. I don't have any short shorts, or short-sleeved shirts. I don't care how hot it is, I don't want to expose my thin wrists and tiny calves.
I do though, it's that or wear hoodie and skinny jeans and sweat like a hog and draw more attention to myself

Brutal Blackpill that leg muscles are genetic. Too bad muscular calves don't make manlets taller.

I have too much black hair on my legs! Only pants for me

I wear clothes that cover my body up as much as possible.
I.e. hoodies, pants (regardless of the weather).

Legs are cope I worry more about my face

I don’t like wearing shorts because my legs are hairy as fuck and I don’t feel safe. Idk why tbh.

Is not it weird that men think about it more than females, yet females are the one swho reveal their legs on a regular basis?