Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else imagine running or staffing a Nazi death camp to cope with inceldom? (Trigger warning: mild edge)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Just everything about it seems magical. Those sharp SS uniforms. Discipline in the ranks. The ideology. The dream of a brighter future. The flags; the songs; the banners. When I imagine wearing the boot that comes crashing down on a wailing human face, I can't help but smile. I would sing my praises to the Fuehrer while ridding the fatherland of the filth that would make it a cesspool without my custodianship. Herr Hitler, Herr Goebbels, Herr Himmler, Herr Heydrich. They and those like them would have created a golden age for western civilization, had history taken a few different turns.

Sometimes, to refresh my memory, I look at footage of Nazi death and concentration camps captured during the war. It's like looking into an entirely different world. One much closer to nature. The western world is unnatural. In the west, vice is virtue, and those unable or unwilling to partake are aliens and outcasts.

Not really, when you realize that most people want to do to us what the Nazis allegedly did to the Jews.

I imagine myself as a general of a army ordering attacks on places, like college parties and sending them to gulag.

Not really, when you realize that most people want to do to us what the Nazis allegedly did to the Jews.
That thought actually makes the fantasy even more appealing, to me. Different stroke for different folks I guess.

That thought actually makes the fantasy even more appealing, to me. Different stroke for different folks I guess.
Never thought of it that way. On second thought, maybe it would be a good cope.

I wish we lived under censorship under this administration. Insignificant causes wouldn't receive funding or would be restricted such as MeToo, Feminism, BlackLivesMatter, etc... would reach a conclusion and we'd pursue real issues.

The spread of the black pill would be common, excluding incels from attracting younger audiences from assuming that since they are a virgin at 13 they are automatically incel. Room for expansion and educating ourselves and society about our culture with provided facts and statistics backing our claims.

We'd understand who's are enemies and who to begin a war with. The country would be greatly advanced in our military and technology, and address issues facing our nation, big or small. Whether it's making sure that the introverted kid doesn't sit alone at lunch and endure loneliness or making sure that people fear this country enough to not mess with it, but love it enough to respect it.

hitler reincarnate cant come soon enough