Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hoping they ascend this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Tbh so far everything’s just been going right for me this year. I’ve had no big breakthrough moment yet, but I don’t think I can call myself a basement dweller anymore. I’m actually going out with people and doing shit and i’m in environments with foids in them.
It’s all I ever wanted.

Unless something immediate and terrible happens, I think i’m going to get out of this shit soon.
I think there’s a good chance that I will look back at 2022 as the year I started living. We’re all gonna make it.

Last edited:
nope :blackpill:

i can make money
i can buy copes
i can't get laid but copes help

No, I wouldn't be rotting here unlike you larpers

I have no hope after looking my face in the mirror :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

no i have dark thoughts though sometimes

There is no hope, nothing left but faith in Blackpill

Yes I want to travel to the Philippines and get a gf.

Not a chance in hell. :feelsjuice:

It's very, very unlikely I'm going to ascend this year, and I'm not really counting on it. I kind of gave up on women, but if I truly have the opportunity to ascend it'll happen around age 25. There's so much I need to go through first: graduate from College, get a job and start making some decent money, buy a car, travel, have better looks, etc.

But if you like you're going to ascend this year, good on you. Hope that really happens.

"Ascension" means resolution of my current problem.

As for foids...I've always lived without their presence.