Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else here used to be a semi-normalfag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
and by semi-normalfag, i'm NOT saying i had sex or even a hug. i just had a small group of friends and wasn't treated like absolute shit (still got lots of insults but they were more tame). i don't know what happened but around 8th grade everything went down the shitter. i lost all my friends, got made fun of nearly every single day, and couldn't even speak in class because i was so scared. from birth until then i felt like i actually had somewhat of a chance, but now it's just completely over. i guess i have time to turn things around (i'm only 16) but i don't think that's possible since i have autism (which i got diagnosed with around the same time things started to get bad). i would do anything to travel back in time and somehow fix everything. i just miss having people to actually talk to and laugh with.