Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here use CBD?

proudweeb

proudweeb

TOP 0.1% onlyfans performER
I've been taking CBD on and off since April. On 25mg now, gonna try 50 tomorrow. Seems to reduce my anxiety a lot, I can go to stores more easily and don't get pissed off at work. Also might reduce my itching a bit. It's not cheap tho, like $40-80 a month

Anyone else here use this shit? Please share your thoughts :feelsmage:

It cost a lot and don't get you higher but it smells mice and seems too relaxing much better than cock and ball torture

I smoke Blunt occasionally when I'm stressed. (Usually over work shit.)

It's a mixed bag because some bud relieves anxiety and some bud causes it. My neighbour grows AK47 and loves it because it gets him high AF. I tried some and was a nervous wreck the rest of the night.

just walk into a gas station with $10 and kratommaxx bro

I've been off CBD for a while now. Cost $80 a month and couldn't really tell if it was helping

I use opioids and alcohol and shit definitely ain’t cheap also I Smoke with cigarettes
:feelsjuice:

I use opioids and alcohol and shit definitely ain’t cheap also I Smoke with cigarettes
I'm using alcohol right now lol

What you smokin? I like marb reds and the black american spirits

What cbd have u used, vape juice? Link to that shit

I'm using alcohol right now lol

What you smokin? I like marb reds and the black american spirits

Newport’s my nigga
Sometime pall mall’s