Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else here too lazy to eat

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I haven't eaten all day because I'm too lazy to cook food

Yes bro. Some days I barely eat anything at all.

Probably not good for my health but fuck it

Barely eat. Don't do much so don't need fuel. Also can't get comfy when trying to sleep when I'm over 140 lbs.

1 meal a day, we out here

i eat to make me feel better

Yes, this is how I lose a ton of weight at uni because I literally have to walk outside to eat and I cant be bothered to do that when its cold, early and Im sleep deprived and comfy in my bed

comfy in my bed
10514BEF EB5F 4F8C 90B3 B4944F825B99

i'm either too lazy to eat anything, or i have zero problems eating food

1519992238 HotCheerfulAlbacoretuna size restricted

i also pee in bottles and shit in bags because im too lazy to go to the bathroom

Yeah I'm too lazy. Don't feel like waiting 10 god damn minutes for like 3 minutes of eating food.

I have a bag of doritos on my desk but I'm too lazy to grab it

Yes, unless it's some microwavable shit or fast food.

Stefan Molyneux once said something that's real simple but felt like a epiphany to me: "you'll only do something uncomfortable once doing it becomes less uncomfortable than not doing it".

That applies perfectly to eating in my case. Cooking is boring indeed, but just eat something ready to eat if you're not feeling like cooking.

Somedays i dont eat at all, and somedays i eat nonstop. This switching between two opposites makes my stomach hurt constantly.

Not me. Eating is one of my greatest pleasures in my life, and I always make sure to make time for it.

I hate these thread they mog me to death you people with your normal functioning bodies could down a meal of 700 calories in minutes if you wanted to but I have to sit for 45 minutes.

eating is my cope so i eat all the time. never too lazy to eat im just too lazy to make something healthy. i'll easily eat a box of cereal if im too lazy to cook

I went to bed on an empty stomach many times because I was too lazy to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or grab some fruit from the refrigerator.
eating is my cope so i eat all the time. never too lazy to eat im just too lazy to make something healthy. i'll easily eat a box of cereal if im too lazy to cook

Last edited:
i'm too lazy to do anything at all

Sometimes I am

My mommy cooks me tendies

Im too lazy to even walk to my uni's cafeteria sometimes, let alone cook

Yes, I used to pre cook my meals for the week and ended up getting food poisoned so I quit making my own food

You can always stack up some bottles of Soylent by your bed. They are full of protein and easy to chug down and come With many different flavors.

Have you ever heard about instant noodles and snacks?
There's plenty of food out there which you just have to unpack and it's ready to go.
I'm lazy af but there are plenty of options to eat without having to prepare food.

I haven't eaten all day because I'm too lazy to cook food
No way man, I think food is the greatest thing in life and I wouldn't miss out a meal ever because that's were all my happiness comes from.

Have you ever heard about instant noodles and snacks?
There's plenty of food out there which you just have to unpack and it's ready to go.
I'm lazy af but there are plenty of options to eat without having to prepare food.
those would require me to go downstairs. I don't like leaving my room

i never eat breakfast anymore

Yes, that’s why I eat frozen food a lot like Stouffer’s

i also pee in bottles and shit in bags because im too lazy to go to the bathroom
Pissing in the sink is optimal. But I myself also have a collection of piss bottles or rather had, my mother threw them out when I was sleeping.

Shit bags... wait those exist?

yeah. some days i forget to eat entirely. i try to keep snacks around so i dont forget and at least eat something. most day i get more calories from drinking than eating food.

Sometimes, but I usually cave in half way through the day.