Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else here not once felt young in their life?

Arron

Arron

★★★
I’m only 20 and I already feel like I’m older than 90% of this forum, I also never once felt like I’m ‘young’ in any way in my life. This goes as far as seeing other people around my own age and feeling like they’re 10 years younger than me.
I think the reasons behind it is partially related to the amount of bullying I received from them as a kid.

Another part of me thinks is cause I’m abhorrently ugly and so for that reason, my brain automatically thinks of my peers who are not as ugly as me as young and youthful.

Not to mention that most people around my age have already gotten laid, figured out what they’re going to do with their lives, and act ten times more mature than I ever will be.

I always just felt way more comfortable around people older than me and seeing teenagers outside and other people younger just riddles me with anxiety.

Fucking beyond over.

You were probably the "good" & "quiet" kid as well
This might be the best predictor of ending up incel, after being bullied for being ugly of course.

yeah, i aged up about 10-20 years for my phenotype in currently early 20s but look like a 35 year old.

Yes im 25 but feel 58

I’m only 20 and I already feel like I’m older than 90% of this forum
maybe you're thinking like that because 99% of the forum users are trolling most of the time and they're not serious at all.
some users here are 30+ and they still use 15 yo kinda trolls which is understandable. incels don't get what really make them fully grown up and it's a relationship with a female.
what really seperate a man from a child is having female attraction and sexual exp and if you don't have this shit your mind will have some childish features even at an old age

I’m only 20 and I already feel like I’m older than 90% of this forum, I also never once felt like I’m ‘young’ in any way in my life. This goes as far as seeing other people around my own age and feeling like they’re 10 years younger than me.
I think the reasons behind it is partially related to the amount of bullying I received from them as a kid.

Another part of me thinks is cause I’m abhorrently ugly and so for that reason, my brain automatically thinks of my peers who are not as ugly as me as young and youthful.

Not to mention that most people around my age have already gotten laid, figured out what they’re going to do with their lives, and act ten times more mature than I ever will be.

I always just felt way more comfortable around people older than me and seeing teenagers outside and other people younger just riddles me with anxiety.

Fucking beyond over.
maybe u feel old because u dont have a healthy diet and u dont exercise

That’s what I have to endure as a non-NT ugly man with poor aging genetics, kek

I’m 21 but I feel old because I never got to enjoy my youth. Normies always go on about all the wild shit they did in their college years, but I haven’t overindulged in my life: I have no friends, girls don’t talk to me, I don’t go to parties, the only sex I’ve ever had is with prostitutes. Basically my whole life has been just menial studyceling and shitty copes. It’s quite mundane and boring. I can already see how the rest of my life is going to go. Thinking about it like this, I think I wouldn’t really be missing out on much if I cut my life short. I’m basically just waiting to die anyway. But i won’t do it because it feels unjust to die without ever really having lived.

Last edited:
Sometimes talking to a boomer can be really nice

This might be the best predictor of ending up incel, after being bullied for being ugly of course.
yeah, or sitting in the front rows of desks at school

if you sat in the 2 front rows you were either extremely smart or a giga coping incel, if you sat in the very back with the troublemakers then you probably did ok with friends/girls

They’re usually pretty chill. :feelscomfy:
Talking to boomers is a 50/50. They'll either tell you how handsome you are and will tell you stories of their life or they are grumpy and are miserable all the time

incel = never allowed to be young

Amazing thread! I just read it and it really made me have a bit of a deep think / reflection.

I went from childhood to old age. Not teenage youthfulness or proper adulthood experiences.

My hairline started receding at 14 and i have dark eye bags 24/7 because of underdeveloped maxilla. I was called a pedophile by a foid when i was 16 and she was 15, it's absolutely brutal

I feel both young and old at the same time, that's very weird

I feel both young and old at the same time, that's very weird
Same for me. I just know I felt pretty young when I was explaining what a Nintendo Switch is to 10-11 of my boomer relatives while waiting for my food when we went out to eat last night.

Me pretty much, I'm 26. Look really weird, and I'm short, 5'4"/1.62m, but I look weirder than I am short

Fucking beyond over.
I went from being a child to an old man, I'm even balding. Never felt like a teen or young adult.