Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else here imagine random foids they see in public being their girlfriend?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Return to greycel
★★★★★
Sometimes when I see a foid that's particularly attractive to me in public I'll make up scenarios in my head imagining she was my girlfriend. Cuddling in bed together, going on dates, kissing and having sex. It's cringe but thinking about that sort of thing makes me happy.

I've done this with a lot of cashiers before. I thought of making this thread when I spent a good portion of the bus journey I was on yesterday thinking about some random cute blonde foid I saw while waiting for the bus.

This is what inceldom does to a man.

Yes, I have some fantasy lives in my head with a few foids

I switch between them from time to time

every single day in my piece of shit incel retard freak evil pervert life

i used too. but i hate women too much to fantasize about real ones.

Yes, I have some fantasy lives in my head with a few foids

I switch between them from time to time
Yeah I used to go through phases of doing this with different characters as well

And then you don't even talk/make eye contact jfl

i used too. but i hate women too much to fantasize about real ones.
Fair enough. I definitely still have an idealised view of them in my head I feel like. I know it's not real but I wish it was

If it's a hot foid i just don't really think I just focus on how hot she is like her ass and skin she's showing

There was a noodle who sat in front of me at church yesterday who i thought of similarly
Then she began to act like she didn't wanna be at church, so i thought of shagging her annoyed behaviour outta her in lieu

Relatable i do this often

There was a noodle who sat in front of me at church yesterday who i thought of similarly
Then she began to act like she didn't wanna be at church, so i thought of shagging her annoyed behaviour outta her in lieu
Jfl based. I've thought this way about some of the cute noodles I've seen in public :feelsohh:

I did this but after being presented the blackpill i just look at them like the wh0res they are and dont bother imaginating it at all.

Jfl based. I've thought this way about some of the cute noodles I've seen in public :feelsohh:
There's actually a decent amount of rices and noodles at church for them being low percentage-wise in my area

Kek I've had moments where I will be looking at some foid and she'll look back in my direction and I'll awkwardly look away.
Yup I had foids looking at me repeatedly but I shy away, I m such an autist :forcedsmile:

EVERY SINGLE STRAIGHT MALE. THIS IS INSTINCTIVE MALE BEHAVIOR.

You’re malapadive daydreaming. You should try to stop doing this, it’s only gonna fuck up your head more and you are gonna be more miserable

Lux daydreamed and imagined everything related to the topic

You’re malapadive daydreaming. You should try to stop doing this, it’s only gonna fuck up your head more and you are gonna be more miserable
Yeah I do this all the time with other stuff as well and I've done it since I was a kid.

I don't see the problem with it though. It's a good cope in my opinion.

Yeah I do this all the time with other stuff as well and I've done it since I was a kid.

I don't see the problem with it though. It's a good cope in my opinion.
I used too, luckily I don’t as much anymore, in all honesty it made me more miserable, might be a good cope for you though if you like it ig

Sometimes when I see a foid that's particularly attractive to me in public I'll make up scenarios in my head imagining she was my girlfriend. Cuddling in bed together, going on dates, kissing and having sex. It's cringe but thinking about that sort of thing makes me happy.

I've done this with a lot of cashiers before. I thought of making this thread when I spent a good portion of the bus journey I was on yesterday thinking about some random cute blonde foid I saw while waiting for the bus.

Yes. Doesn't every straight male do this?

I used too, luckily I don’t as much anymore, in all honesty it made me more miserable, might be a good cope for you though if you like it ig
I guess it might make you more miserable when you think about your actual life in comparison but if you can separate it from that it's not too bad.

Some cute ginger foid with freckles smiled at me several years ago, I imagined marrying and having kids with her for several months

Yes. Almost every half decent looking woman I see in public, I imagine having her as my gf

Some cute ginger foid with freckles smiled at me several years ago, I imagined marrying and having kids with her for several months
Some cashier at mcdonalds seemed quite nice and said goodbye to me and all when I left and even though I know it's just because it's her job I still did the same thing with her.

Yes. Almost every half decent looking woman I see in public, I imagine having her as my gf
Yeah my standards for this aren't high at all. Basically any girl who isn't awfully fat I can imagine this with.

Some cashier at mcdonalds seemed quite nice and said goodbye to me and all when I left and even though I know it's just because it's her job I still did the same thing with her.
Brutal

Rape time

Rape time

Indeed

I used to but I never go outside anymore and it's hard to look anyone in the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back