Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here have parents that refuse to acknowledge that your life sucks?

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
My parents live in lala-land and believe that I'm happy and that things are going so well for me. My mom used to say shit like, "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" while I was really browsing incel forums on my phone. My mom always has thought I've had girlfriends that I'm hiding from her while in reality I've never had a girlfriend. My dad has been telling me for years that things get better, that next year will be a great year for me but that shit never happens. There's also this tendency they have to think of me like a teenager that I have all these years left when I'm almost pushing 30.

Whenever I tell them that my life has been going bad, that it has been unenjoyable for over a decade, they either dismiss it or their brain short circuits and they can't process it. They can't understand why I feel as bad as I do, they aren't even aware of how shitty it is.

My parents are blue pilled as well. The fact that iam 32 and still incel i guess hasnt quite sinked in yet.

They know my life sucks. They tell me it will get better and I just nod and kinda go along with it but I know it won't get better. Instead it will get even worse

“God won’t give you more than you can handle.” 1 Memes 7:77

They know my life sucks. They tell me it will get better and I just nod and kinda go along with it but I know it won't get better. Instead it will get even worse
They say it will get better when you have terminal cancer?

I let my mother know of how miserable I am , But she can’t understand me and believes everything will get better for me.

I let my mother know of how miserable I am , But she can’t understand me and believes everything will get better for me.

My mom points out beautiful perfect 18-19 year old girls to me and wonders why I shouldn't be able to date them. She thinks I'm the one rejecting women because they are not good looking enough for me.

My mom points out beautiful perfect 18-19 year old girls to me and wonders why I shouldn't be able to date them. She thinks I'm the one rejecting women because they are not good looking enough for me.
Lol , I would just be honest and tell her those girls will never date me

My mother likes to ask if I have a girlfriend or when talking about the future , She says stuff like “Your wife...”. She doesn’t understand that i’m never getting girls cause i’m ugly and extremely unmotivated to do anything

My parents are fucking brick walls, I wouldn't be able to convince them on how bad our situation is even if it slapped them in the face.

I guess as parents they can't process the fact they've produced a child who has failed to find a mate and will not be able to continue the family lineage.

Kinda i guess, my mother knows i'm ugly, virgin, retarded and depressed but she thinks my life is shit because i don't put effort on improving myself lmao. Anyway she's legit the most retarded person i know so i don't care much what she thinks tbh

Lol , I would just be honest and tell her those girls will never date me

My mother likes to ask if I have a girlfriend or when talking about the future , She says stuff like “Your wife...”. She doesn’t understand that i’m never getting girls cause i’m ugly and extremely unmotivated to do anything

Oh yeah, my mom also talks about my potential wife and children.

my parents keep telling me to go to school and get a good job even though I'm dumb as bricks and they know it. they also tell me the typical bluepilled bullshit of getting myself out there to get a girlfriend

My parents live in lala-land and believe that I'm happy and that things are going so well for me. My mom used to say shit like, "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" while I was really browsing incel forums on my phone. My mom always has thought I've had girlfriends that I'm hiding from her while in reality I've never had a girlfriend.
Absolute suicidefuel when my mom would do shit like this. Now she constantly asks if i'm gay lol. TBH now she just says nothing at all really. Other than acting like if i lost weight i'd become a chad like this one chad she follows on instagram. I tried to explain to her how bone structure, personality, mental problems and also lack of friends and experience with people and women would not allow me to become a chad like him. But she's too bluepilled and thinks fatloss = chad. I've never brought up my small penis size to her, it's too personal and brutal tbh. But i feel like one day i may end up doing so, just to show how over it is for me

Absolute suicidefuel when my mom would do shit like this. Now she constantly asks if i'm gay lol. TBH now she just says nothing at all really. Other than acting like if i lost weight i'd become a chad like this one chad she follows on instagram. I tried to explain to her how bone structure, personality, mental problems and also lack of friends and experience with people and women would not allow me to become a chad like him. But she's too bluepilled and thinks fatloss = chad. I've never brought up my small penis size to her, it's too personal and brutal tbh. But i feel like one day i may end up doing so, just to show how over it is for me
Tell her the dick size the next time she says anything.

Yes and it's infuriating. "It'll get better. You'll be alright :soy: ". I fucking hate boomers. Annoying pieces of shit, it never gets better and I won't ever be truly alright because of this.
My family are fucking brick walls, I wouldn't be able to convince them on how bad our situation is even if it slapped them in the face.

Last edited:
My parents come from a culture where the concepts of dating/girlfriend/boyfriend don't exist, they think I'm a good Christian who's holding out till marriage.

They say it will get better when you have terminal cancer?
They don't know yet but I will die soon and I hope it's not too painful tbh

Tell her the dick size the next time she says anything.
I probably won't. But if i'm like 10 years in the future and still a KHHV and she ever asks me why, then i'll tell her that's one of the reasons. It's too embarrassing to do it now

My mother realizes how hard my life is with anxiety, depression, etc. She's the only one who I can say cares and wants me to be happy. :feelsautistic:

my dad is a Chad so i dont even think he can comprehend anything i do or say. my mom is a bit more understanding in that regard but she keeps telling me i can go back to college and get a good job and find a wife. im in my 30s so its a bit too late for that now.
she also doesnt understand my isolation. she thinks im happy laying in my bed all day. she thinks i dont have any friends by choice. she thinks i can talk to her or my dad to solve my problems and not be sad anymore. but at least she thinks of me somewhat.

my dad talks to me when he needs something or he wants to tell me a story. i dont talk to him much.

You don't have the best idea what your facial bone structure is like if you're fat and have never been lean. Leanmaxxing has worked for many.

You don't have the best idea what your facial bone structure is like if you're fat and have never been lean. Leanmaxxing has worked for many.
I plan on leanmaxxing if i ever lose the weight. No doubt i'd look better, everyone would look better if they were lean and not fat. But at most i would still be a low tier or normal (5/10) normie at best. My manletism, dickletism, autism and social anxiety, plus no friends or past relationships REALLY set me back. I may be able to looksmax into a 5/10, but it won't save me. And i'm pretty sure a guy with below average chin and jaw, dick, height, social skills, friends, and autism wouldn't even BE ABLE to looksmaxx into a 5. If anything i could maybe pass as a lowtier normie 4/10

I plan on leanmaxxing if i ever lose the weight. No doubt i'd look better, everyone would look better if they were lean and not fat. But at most i would still be a low tier or normal (5/10) normie at best. My manletism, dickletism, autism and social anxiety, plus no friends or past relationships REALLY set me back. I may be able to looksmax into a 5/10, but it won't save me. And i'm pretty sure a guy with below average chin and jaw, dick, height, social skills, friends, and autism wouldn't even BE ABLE to looksmaxx into a 5. If anything i could maybe pass as a lowtier normie 4/10
Leanmaxxing is losing weight. And again, you don't know for sure. Facial bloat is great at hiding jaws and cheekbones.

My parents live in lala-land and believe that I'm happy and that things are going so well for me. My mom used to say shit like, "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" while I was really browsing incel forums on my phone. My mom always has thought I've had girlfriends that I'm hiding from her while in reality I've never had a girlfriend. My dad has been telling me for years that things get better, that next year will be a great year for me but that shit never happens. There's also this tendency they have to think of me like a teenager that I have all these years left when I'm almost pushing 30.

Whenever I tell them that my life has been going bad, that it has been unenjoyable for over a decade, they either dismiss it or their brain short circuits and they can't process it. They can't understand why I feel as bad as I do, they aren't even aware of how shitty it is.

I'm 30, so I've had the past 15 years of the above. All those milestone birthdays that amounted to nothing. Messages in cards promising of a bright future. Telling me I'm young and how much time I've got.

Normies are sick. Not us, normies. They are the sick ones. We just see reality and death as it is.

All parents think their kids are Chads, aside from MAYBE narcissistic parents, who just think they're the Chads. :feelskek:

My parents don't even ask me if I have a girlfriend. Mainly they just treat me like a child. JFL.

Can relate. However my Mom is not that delisional and my dad doesn't give a fuck about me completely.

Parents are totally out to lunch. Completely unable to empathize what so ever. Being a normie is a mental disorder.