Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here have a lot of street fighting experience?

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
It’s honestly one of the only things that allowed me to cope outside of mine craft and being better at sports than everyone growing up. It’s insane how many people were cocky enough to talk shit to me but crumbled after being head butted without much force. Was funny asf doing this to people in front of their friends and they either back down like the soy they were or tried jumping me. It also makes me thankful for hitting puberty early, as I was big enough as well as more experienced in fighting to make them fuck off.

How is Stacy not on your dick already? This is straight up Chad behaviour

reminder to always so NO to violence

? Because of my looks? It doesn’t matter how strong I was cunt, they just went for the people like the guys I would hit when they got too cocky because they were either better looking or taller. Simple really.

And how many years ago was this?
You are alive now. You aren't in school anymore and your efforts came to nothing but a nostalgic cope of a time when things maybe weren't over and people looked at you with something other than disdain. The trip down memory lane leads to a forest you can't get out of. Find a new cope and something else to brag about.

being better at sports than everyone growing up
people were cocky enough to talk shit to me but crumbled after being head butted without much force.
Was funny asf doing this to people in front of their friends and they either back down like the soy they were or tried jumping me. It also makes me thankful for hitting puberty early, as I was big enough as well as more experienced in fighting to make them fuck off.
This entire thread screams fakecel and retard who deserves capital Pun

And how many years ago was this?
You are alive now. You aren't in school anymore and your efforts came to nothing but a nostalgic cope of a time when things maybe weren't over and people looked at you with something other than disdain. The trip down memory lane leads to a forest you can't get out of. Find a new cope and something else to brag about.
Nigga is this your alt account lmao

You think I’m bragging or something nigger about knowing how to fight normies to submission? You’re obviously an impostor who’s offended that I’m probably the guy who beat the shot out of you back when you were 14

Yeah, I've been playing street fighter since SF3

Just beat the shit out of people theory

The only street fighting that happens to me is when foids cross the street when they see I.

It’s honestly one of the only things that allowed me to cope outside of mine craft and being better at sports than everyone growing up. It’s insane how many people were cocky enough to talk shit to me but crumbled after being head butted without much force. Was funny asf doing this to people in front of their friends and they either back down like the soy they were or tried jumping me. It also makes me thankful for hitting puberty early, as I was big enough as well as more experienced in fighting to make them fuck off.
I've had a few fights, but I always got my ass kicked.
except one time I choked a guy shorter than me and he couldn't breathe and started to cry, that was satisfying :feelsohh:
then he called his cousin to fight with me (his cousin was about 12 years older than me, we were in high school at that moment)

I've had a few fights, but I always got my ass kicked.
except one time I choked a guy shorter than me and he couldn't breathe and started to cry, that was satisfying :feelsohh:
then he called his cousin to fight with me (his cousin was about 12 years older than me, we were in high school at that moment)
It doesn’t feel good for me when I fuckvwith people worse off than me tbh (looks-wise, not changeable shit like income). That guy felts the same way as you did when you were getting beat.

House of the dragon is so fucking soy Why'd you watch that fucking show jfl
Yeah its a shitshow. Reason I have him as my avi is because everyone hates him for no real reason, they make him king and when he tries to do good they hate him even more and in the end he gets betrayed by everyone around him.

Yeah its a shitshow. Reason I have him as my avi is because everyone hates him for no real reason, they make him king and when he tries to do good they hate him even more and in the end he gets betrayed by everyone around him.
I fw with Aegon fuck that bastard whore bitch bop rhaenrya or wtv tf is her name

Sto
Yeah it’s a shitshow. Reason I have him as my avi is because everyone hates him for no real reason, they make him king and when he tries to do good they hate him even more and in the end he gets betrayed by everyone around him.
p talking about the soy show you watched in my post please.

Stop trying too hard, little niglet
Your bio says “something is pulsing underneath my skin”, it could be that berserk avi guy’s dick from the amount you play with it soy.

Your bio says “something is pulsing underneath my skin”, it could be that berserk avi guy’s dick from the amount you play with it soy.
That was the thread I recently watched lmao. You're so normie you think you're on Twitter here where our bios are below our names. Kindly kys

Do
That was the thread I recently watched lmao. You're so normie you think you're on Twitter here where our bios are below our names. Kindly kys
Stop lying soy, you changed it after I called you out. I’ll kms if you also do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Aegon Targaryen
  • FatFoidHater69
  • lifesucksxd
  • VideoGameCoper
  • gael28
  • Kinkcel1
  • outcastgymcel23
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4