Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here hated by their entire family?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Me, of course. I'm like the black sheep of both sides. I was also insulted, isolated, bullied and everything in between. Lucky you guys who have family and are only here because you are lacking touch and satisfaction from a non family member.  :'( :'( :'(

Incel life will never be easier

I've been bullied by my siblings when I was smaller but it's not as bad as now. I don't talk to my parents
Much and they are literally the only people I have to talk to.

If I roped they would cry I will blame them in my suicide note

Yep my parents see me as a failure :(

Bullied by my family relatives when I was a kid from 7-15. Now when they invite me over to parties and shit and I don’t show up they tell me I’m rude, I fucking hate them all and wish they would die. They all are successful now and have gfs/wives good jobs, while I’m here failing university.

me. to the point they al bandonded me

I am evidently hated by my extended family, given that I haven't seen any of them for 13 years and counting. Minimal interest was taken in me when my folks died. I no longer consider myself as family to them. They are not invited to my funeral.

my entire family is hated by me. I would not care if they died I would get the money and freedom