Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else here get accused of sexual assault?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
So this worthless genetic dead-end autistic nigger accused me of being a sexual predator back in 2018. Luckily she was just talking out of her ass & didnt press charges. The thing is, I have never met this person in my life. She was crying over a Facebook meme.

This goes to show all women are fucking sociopathic monsters with no conscience nor remorse, or even consequences for their actions. A simple anecdote is enough to forever destroy a mans life over something he didn't do.

Makes me glad Im incel honestly so I dont have to deal with the monstrous evil of womenkind. They are not human. They are the spawn of Satan himself & Allah most merciful frowns upon their existence.

And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants.

And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back, and they found her husband at the door. She said, "What is the recompense of one who intended evil for your wife but that he be imprisoned or a painful punishment?"

[Joseph] said, "It was she who sought to seduce me." And a witness from her family testified. "If his shirt is torn from the front, then she has told the truth, and he is of the liars.

And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants.

And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back, and they found her husband at the door. She said, "What is the recompense of one who intended evil for your wife but that he be imprisoned or a painful punishment?"

[Joseph] said, "It was she who sought to seduce me." And a witness from her family testified. "If his shirt is torn from the front, then she has told the truth, and he is of the liars.

Sweet fucking Yeshua Ben Yosef even holy texte reveal the profound evil that is womenkind. I wish all foids were stripped of human rights. The Quran/Islam is based in keeping women compliant & silenced. Every philosopher/holy text/religion posits that women are unholy abominations from Hell with no critical thinking skills.

Fucking female privilege man. All women are total cunts

never happened to me tbh

Never happened to me because i don't interact with Women(or anyone)

yusef aleyhissalaam* was the giga chad
Even then, this just shows women's nature

Also calling him gigachad would be understatement, he is what the 0.001% dream of being

Makes me glad Im incel honestly so I dont have to deal with the monstrous evil of womenkind. They are not human. They are the spawn of Satan himself & Allah most merciful frowns upon their existence.
Me too. This is why I just stay at my house and LDAR, and post here. I will never interact with those hellspawns called “females”.

I was falsely accused of sexual harassment. it very nearly drove me to kill myself, I almost got expelled from my school and my reputation was fucking devastated. eventually the accusers admitted that they were lying about it but it was still the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me and I don't think I will ever fully recover from it tbh, considering it gets brought up every single fucking day. I'm just tired of hearing about it at this point

A guy at my work did, at the job he had before this one. He is a gigantic aspie late 20s baldcel who looks 45. He isn't sexually perverted at all and it's obvious. Was a legit "said hi to a woman as a non Chad" tier story, and i have no reason to believe he was lying. I'm not sure if he outright got fired for it but he was at least ostracized enough that he left.

I don't see women unless I go creepshoting at the supermarket

No, I'm high inhib and my parents know good lawyers in any case.

Every now and then I have to sit through an anti-harassment training seminar for various reasons, everyone (schools, universities, corporations, NGOs, government offices) is really on edge after #MeToo.

Even my boarding school had a couple of suits with law degrees whose only job was to lecture all the kids and faculty about consent, there's not a single expensive private school in the U.S. who wants the sort of publicity that St. Paul's did with Owen Labrie, JFL
I don't see women unless I go creepshoting at the supermarket

kek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back