Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here cared a lot about politics and wokeism but now doesn't give a fuck anymore?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I was in my late teens watching the typical "wokes getting owned" videos, debating politics online and getting angry at Twitter and forum posts of feminists, antifa, commies, etc. Like I took politics and wokeism too seriously.

Nowadays even if I think wokes are cringe I just don't give a fuck anymore and ignore them, just let them live in their fantasy bubble and then the blackpill just hits when they least expect kek. Still fuck antifa tho it's always funny when they get beat up.

I'm republican, and I've noticed 99% of the shit conservatives post and talk about is way over fucking exaggerated to fear monger us into buying their dogshit shill products. Tim pool (independent) will say "WW3, civil war, the west is doomed" in every fucking video then 2 seconds later turn around and say "buy this emergency food company's products." It's all about money. It's to fear monger us. I don't give a shit anymore because almost nothing ever happens in reality that's permanently life changing.

the entire political spectrum does not care about lonely men.

Their is no political party that wants to solve our problems, that's why we have to make them care, No pussy no work.

There are no political parties that cater to the average person they are all manipulated by the elites. No matter what you pick you lose. Politics is just picking your favorite poison and I even feel that's by design now. Imagine if entire voterbases are apathetic and lose interest politically so now you have an entire nation of apathetic people that doesn't care who wins or loses. It allows elites and corporations to hold even more power over politics.

I don't see any reason to discuss politics when you don't have any power whatsoever

Nah fuck all politics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back