Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here an alcoholicel?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
I have been drinking for 7 years almost daily and usually it's not a beer or two but a whole bottle of spirits. I hate it and I want to stop but it ain't ever easy. Anyone else sharing the same fate of slow self-destruction? Anyone got tips on how to stop for good?

Alcohol lowers testosterone immensely.

What side effects do you feel from daily drinking for 7 years?

alcoholics are usually low inhib nt normies
autistic truecels usually are never alcoholics

yes
i tried to lose my virginity a bit before i turned 30 but couldnt get hard, fingered her a bit, and left
the cheapest gook whore i could find on leolist. she looked nothing like her picture, lol
i did feel her breast a bit... the whole thing was super awkward. i payed for 30 minutes and left 5 minutes in, haha

What side effects do you feel from daily drinking for 7 years?
Weight gain. I was 77kg when I finished highschool and now I am 103kg.

Brain fog always.

Pain in my kidneys and spleen occasionally.

Skin looks and feels dry and unhealthy which wasn't the case before alcohol.

alcoholics are usually low inhib nt normies
autistic truecels usually are never alcoholics
How is anything related to alcohol low inhib? It is the easiest drug to get your hands on, all you have to do is go to your local 24/7 and just drink.

yes
i tried to lose my virginity a bit before i turned 30 but couldnt get hard, fingered her a bit, and left
the cheapest gook whore i could find on leolist. she looked nothing like her picture, lol
i did feel her breast a bit... the whole thing was super awkward. i payed for 30 minutes and left 5 minutes in, haha
Where u from?

Where u from?
do you want my exact address and postal code?
also, would you like the 16 digit number on my credit card as well, along side with the 3 numbers on the back and the security pin on the account?
i also have a social insurance number if you'd like that..

do you want my exact address and postal code?
also, would you like the 16 digit number on my credit card as well, along side with the 3 numbers on the back and the security pin on the account?
i also have a social insurance number if you'd like that..
schizocel jfl

been drinking for 5 years can't stop either

Nah. Unnecessary.

I don't like drinking alcohol, weed is much nicer

I don't like drinking alcohol, weed is much nicer
I'd smoke weed instead, but have no friends currently that can provide it. Used to know a guy who had weed with him always, but we no longer talk cause he's a toxic bluepilled faggot.

I'd smoke weed instead, but have no friends currently that can provide it. Used to know a guy who had weed with him always, but we no longer talk cause he's a toxic bluepilled faggot.
just smoke HHC or other alt cannabinoids

just smoke HHC or other alt cannabinoids
First time I hear of this but yeah I might give it a try. The vendors selling this in my country look sketchy as fuck though.

First time I hear of this but yeah I might give it a try. The vendors selling this in my country look sketchy as fuck though.
try online shops

Never drank in my 20's due to Low Inhib/ Autistic/ no friends but now I'm in my 30's i get drunk at least once a week. Being drunk is the only thing that makes me happy anymore. Side effects are stomach and chest pain, headaches, nausea, vomiting and acting like a moron.

no i can't bring myself to become a hardcore alcoholic, i drink beer sometimes

Pretty much yes, I was drinking a litre of vodka every 2 to 3 days in the past I stop for a year but now considering starting again as dulls the pain of being an incel.

How old are you, OP? And how can you afford buying booze every day? I get drunk once a week, maybe twice. And I can drink a lot.

Pretty much yes, I was drinking a litre of vodka every 2 to 3 days in the past I stop for a year but now considering starting again as dulls the pain of being an incel.
Yes it eases the pain.

Never drank in my 20's due to Low Inhib/ Autistic/ no friends but now I'm in my 30's i get drunk at least once a week. Being drunk is the only thing that makes me happy anymore. Side effects are stomach and chest pain, headaches, nausea, vomiting and acting like a moron.
Same bro. Didnt drink much in my 20s but now i love drinking beer at least once a week until i pass out.

go cold turkey or slowly ween off with beer only

once a week is fine as long as you only have several beers or less

beer is a lot better if you don't wanna deal with hangovers

going all out with hard liqour all of the time is how you really kill yourself. you get hangovers and panic attacks. panic attacks come randomly in the moments throughout your work week where you experience alcohol withdrawal (although you don't realize that you're going through alcohol withdrawal). you start to shake with anxiety and need a shot of hard liquor immediately to calm your nerves.

when you start to feel this you have two options. continue drinking hard liquor and feel miserable or go completely cold turkey. you decide.

when you completely stop drinking for 5 weeks or more you notice you start to feel a lot better. more energy. less fat and more muscle. skin starts improving. you start looking younger again. you sleep much better. you have less diarrhea/stomache pain. you can concentrate a lot better. you have more time and energy to get things done. you feel a lot less anxious.

knowing these things I just said its really up to you which path you wanna take.

having experience with this, the trade off if you go cold turkey for 5+ weeks is that you start to feel depressed at times but thats when you gotta be strong. be strong or find something else to cope with immediately.

Last edited:
slowly ween off with beer only

I'll oblige anyway...

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

How old are you, OP? And how can you afford buying booze every day? I get drunk once a week, maybe twice. And I can drink a lot.
I'm 27 and I can afford it because I have a job. If you drink once a week you're pretty OK, you can technically live for 80 years without any major issues.

Last edited:
go cold turkey or slowly ween off with beer only

once a week is fine as long as you only have several beers or less

beer is a lot better if you don't wanna deal with hangovers

going all out with hard liqour all of the time is how you really kill yourself. you get hangovers and panic attacks. panic attacks come randomly in the moments throughout your work week where you experience alcohol withdrawal (although you don't realize that you're going through alcohol withdrawal). you start to shake with anxiety and need a shot of hard liquor immediately to calm your nerves.

when you start to feel this you have two options. continue drinking hard liquor and feel miserable or go completely cold turkey. you decide.

when you completely stop drinking for 5 weeks or more you notice you start to feel a lot better. more energy. less fat and more muscle. skin starts improving. you start looking younger again. you sleep much better. you have less diarrhea/stomache pain. you can concentrate a lot better. you have more time and energy to get things done. you feel a lot less anxious.

knowing these things I just said its really up to you which path you wanna take.

having experience with this, the trade off if you go cold turkey for 5+ weeks is that you start to feel depressed at times but thats when you gotta be strong. be strong or find something else to cope with immediately.
I think for me only going cold turkey would work. I had in the last few years a streak of 2 weeks where I didn't drink any alcohol and I felt much better. Regardless, stopping a nasty habit like this is very difficult unless you have a good reason to (which I had back in the day).

I'm 27 and I can afford it because I have a job. If you drink once a week you're pretty OK, you can technically love9for 80 years without any major issues.
Sometimes I get drunk like 2 or 3 times a week, depends on how frustrated i am.

So you work every day and then you get drunk later, drinking a whole bottle of vodka?

Sometimes I get drunk like 2 or 3 times a week, depends on how frustrated i am.

So you work every day and then you get drunk later, drinking a whole bottle of vodka?
Yeah pretty much. I usually drink brandy, sometimes whisky. I start with something light like beer but then I always move on to something stronger. My parents are both alcoholics as well so that doesn't help either. I literally cannot talk to people in real life unless I have several drinks. When I get drunk I become more extroverted and people listen to me, otherwise when I'm sober I'm quiet and nobody cares about what I have to say.

I can't stand beer, my poison is vodka mixed with soft drink.
Vodka makes me drunk too fast. I like the taste of beer plus its way cheaper than vodka

How is anything related to alcohol low inhib? It is the easiest drug to get your hands on, all you have to do is go to your local 24/7 and just drink.
Too true.

Wisecel right here. I'm an alcoholic and two weeks sober. Some days I've felt like roping, some days like today after a good run like I'm king of the goddamn world. I'm staying strong on the depressed days. I've gotta break on through. I can't be dealing with all the anxiety/panic/paranoia/being a broke ass, bloated slob no more.

Also done a couple of AA meetings and online recovery stuff.

Yeah pretty much. I usually drink brandy, sometimes whisky. I start with something light like beer but then I always move on to something stronger. My parents are both alcoholics as well so that doesn't help either. I literally cannot talk to people in real life unless I have several drinks. When I get drunk I become more extroverted and people listen to me, otherwise when I'm sober I'm quiet and nobody cares about what I have to say.
I bet youre skinny af. What do you eat in a day? Alcoholics are skinny af

Well you're wrong. My bmi is 30 and I'm not skinny at all. I eat lots of meat daily usually KFC and other street food junk crap.

Too true.

Wisecel right here. I'm an alcoholic and two weeks sober. Some days I've felt like roping, some days like today after a good run like I'm king of the goddamn world. I'm staying strong on the depressed days. I've gotta break on through. I can't be dealing with all the anxiety/panic/paranoia/being a broke ass, bloated slob no more.

Also done a couple of AA meetings and online recovery stuff.
Whats the point of being sober? I need alcohol few times a week to ease the pain. Imagine being sober forever in this clown world. Drinking every day is nonsense but getting drunk 1-2 times per week is alright
Well you're wrong. My bmi is 30 and I'm not skinny at all. I eat lots of meat daily usually KFC and other street food junk crap.
Youre not an alcoholic then (yet). Real alcoholics dont eat anything in a day and they are skinny as fuck. They just drink and drink until they pass out. And repeat.

I think that can be true up until mid 20s but it's a fast way to get fat otherwise.

I think that can be true up until mid 20s but it's a fast way to get fat otherwise.
Real alcoholics are skinny as hell bro. They dont eat but drink all day.

Youre not an alcoholic then (yet). Real alcoholics dont eat anything in a day and they are skinny as fuck. They just drink and drink until they pass out. And repeat.
Mate if you drank as much and as often as I did you'd be in the grave long ago.

Whats the point of being sober?
When I drink I get to a point where I can't stop (24/7 drinking - i.e. even through the night whenever I wake up) so I don't have much of a choice.
Real alcoholics are skinny as hell bro. They dont eat but drink all day.
I barely ate the last time I was drinking and put on ten pounds in a couple of weeks. It's huge amounts of calories.

Mate if you drank as much and as often as I did you'd be in the grave long ago.
Have you had your liver values checked? The liver only causes problems when it is already too late. Cirrhosis of the liver comes on insidiously without you noticing anything. Unfortunately.