Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hearing voices now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Is it just me going bat shit crazy, or am I still sane? I swear that my hearing’s been going weak & almost every time I go to sleep and go underneath my blanket (I’m scared to sleep without the lights on and sleep under my sheet in fear cuz of shit that happened) I hear voices and pop up out of bed. Any other cels out there like me?

EDIT:
I’m not seeing people I’m just hearing voices everytime i close my eyes when i try to go to sleep.

Last edited:
I would get that checked out brother.

Crazy shit, man.

Sometimes I see things in the corners of my eyes, shadows moving and such. Never heard voices though.

Sometimes I see things in the corners of my eyes, shadows moving and such. Never heard voices though.

I see those too but I think a lot of ppl do too so it’s normal

They are telling me to ER tbh

I see those too but I think a lot of ppl do too so it’s normal
I think i'm turning retarded. Sometimes I forget what I was saying mid sentence, the words come out wrong and my head is full of fog. I feel clogged up, like a filter that have caught too much dirt.

They are telling me to ER tbh

Kinda me too but not ER, it’s just when I see certain people sometimes I whisper to myself randomly unconsciously I stop it though I try to lol.
I think i'm turning retarded. Sometimes I forget what I was saying mid sentence, the words come out wrong and my head is full of fog. I feel clogged up, like a filter that have caught too much dirt.

Same ngl, but fuck it

Is it just me going bat shit crazy, or am I still sane? I swear that my hearing’s been going weak & almost every time I go to sleep and go underneath my blanket (I’m scared to sleep without the lights on and sleep under my sheet in fear cuz of shit that happened) I hear voices and pop up out of bed. Any other cels out there like me?

EDIT:
I’m not seeing people I’m just hearing voices everytime i close my eyes when i try to go to sleep.
I don't hear voices but I fapped to your post.

Happened me last year around September, it went away after a few weeks though

Sounds like the supernatural

What do they say?

Could it be that I was inside too much or being yelled at too much

Now that’s interesting
I dunno about you but it did happen when I was neet and had literally no contact with anyone else for long periods of time, only advice I can give you is don't ever go to a therapist or doctor and say you hear voices because that's a sure way to get yourself locked up in a psychiatric ward

I dont hear voices but i hear loud frequency noises when it gets silent around me, i hear the blood rushing through my ears. Like tinnitus.

Try earplugs, if you still hear the noises, seek medical help from (((them))).

I dunno about you but it did happen when I was neet and had literally no contact with anyone else for long periods of time, only advice I can give you is don't ever go to a therapist or doctor and say you hear voices because that's a sure way to get yourself locked up in a psychiatric ward
Yea I’m pretty young I don’t wanna be locked up fuck that

What do they say?

They mock me
I dont hear voices but i hear loud frequency noises when it gets silent around me, i hear the blood rushing through my ears. Like tinnitus.

Try earplugs

Will do

I can only hear preludes and echoes, wills of silence

Yea I’m pretty young I don’t wanna be locked up fuck that

They mock me

Will do

Start with anxiety and go in for anxiety. Leave it at that. See if that helps

Start with anxiety and go in for anxiety. Leave it at that. See if that helps

Alright. I do have anxiety from years of my ADHD and inceldom.. whenever I enter a room and too many people are in it, i get suspicious, especially when I don’t know them or they want me to talk, i shit (not literally) myself ngl. Malls, etc.. I had to carry around stuff to protect myself because I don’t know who’s out to get me

When the djinn talk to you it's like an energy braille that you read with the your own intuition, it's like the unthought prethoughts that make up a thought... Same goes for residual ancestral spirit energy. V2K is a different story, when V2K happens, you should know exactly what's going on with no confusion. You can move around and make the signal weaker and more distorted. They will start yelling or increase the volume if they fell like you cannot hear them properly. I had it once with a femoid and a man but the signal was shit and they gave up after trying to scare me... V2K is just humans trying to play bad djinn. RMN is a much more serious matter though, if you ever want to do something about it, you're going have stop subvocal speech in your thinking process and learn a dead language to have all of your thoughts in, like Aramaic.

Aside from Inceldom, Gang Stalking is the political issue I'm most passionate about. If you're a T.I., you're going to have to have no fear and seek power from where wizard's seek power... You are now part of the struggle.

When the djinn talk to you it's like an energy braille that you read with the your own intuition, it's like the unthought prethoughts that make up a thought... Same goes for residual ancestral spirit energy. V2K is a different story, when V2K happens, you should know exactly what's going on with no confusion. You can move around and make the signal weaker and more distorted. They will start yelling or increase the volume if they fell like you cannot hear them properly. I had it once with a femoid and a man but the signal was shit and they gave up after trying to scare me... V2K is just humans trying to play bad djinn. RMN is a much more serious matter though, if you ever want to do something about it, you're going have stop subvocal speech in your thinking process and learn a dead language to have all of your thoughts in, like Aramaic.

Aside from Inceldom, Gang Stalking is the political issue I'm most passionate about. If you're a T.I., you're going to have to have no fear and seek power from where wizard's seek power... You are now part of the struggle.

Idk if I believe in all of the TI stuff yet

Alright. I do have anxiety from years of my ADHD and inceldom.. whenever I enter a room and too many people are in it, i get suspicious, especially when I don’t know them or they want me to talk, i shit (not literally) myself ngl. Malls, etc.. I had to carry around stuff to protect myself because I don’t know who’s out to get me

Focus more on anxiety than paranoia (suspicion). Don’t want them going there. Just say you get anxious and it prevents you from going out normally.

I think anti anxiety meds would help and not be total thought control and ultra low risk of getting locked up. Good place to start and take care of yourself. I know plenty of people that use them and they are fine no shame in it

Focus more on anxiety than paranoia (suspicion). Don’t want them going there. Just say you get anxious and it prevents you from going out normally.

I think anti anxiety meds would help and not be total thought control and ultra low risk of getting locked up. Good place to start and take care of yourself. I know plenty of people that use them and they are fine no shame in it

Good shit.

Idk if I believe in all of the TI stuff yet
Most T.I.s on YT are delusional and exaggerate what they are going through. It really ruins the reputation of all other T.I. activists and keeps people from understanding the real logistics of the situation. The man at the top of the program has overseen several high profile mass executions of Christians in the United States and is currently the shadow head of a very cucked, three letter organization known for violating the constitutional rights of Americans severely. He was there developing the technology back in the 60's and is still overseeing the new developments today... Not to sound lookist, but his eyebrows give him away as a very evil man...

yes from the music

Hi brother. I could stand to learn more about the Djinn and their communication methods. Got any links or keywords?

Also what is, v2k and rmn and a t.i.?

I know what gangstalking is...

Thanks bro!

Hi brother. I could stand to learn more about the Djinn and their communication methods. Got any links or keywords?

Also what is, v2k and rmn and a t.i.?

I know what gangstalking is...

Thanks bro!
There is too much bullshit on the internet regarding djinn and how we communicate with them, it's a two way connection and you have to be as real of a thing to them as they are two you. Your brain is electric, they pick up electric signals, they can read them, they can send them.

V2K=Voice To Skull, RMN=Remote Neural Monitoring, T.I.= Targeted Individual....

LookoutfaCharlie on YT has some decent information on the electronic harassment aspect of targeting...

There is too much bullshit on the internet regarding djinn and how we communicate with them, it's a two way connection and you have to be as real of a thing to them as they are two you. Your brain is electric, they pick up electric signals, they can read them, they can send them.

V2K=Voice To Skull, RMN=Remote Neural Monitoring, T.I.= Targeted Individual....

LookoutfaCharlie on YT has some decent information on the electronic harassment aspect of targeting...
Thanks. I have heard of those things... They are microwave and elf based I think.

Yeah, about the Djinn junk online! One thing that stuck out was how "only rich and powerful men" were "allowed" to have access to them! And anyone else was hunted down and killed!!!

I certainly wouldn't want to "capture" or try to enslave one! That seems like a very shitty thing to do to someone. Especially an immortal spirit thing!

Interesting stuff for sure.

If the voices mock you then that sounds like schizophrenia. You should go to a psychiatrist ASAP and get help before the voices make you go even crazier.

If the voices mock you then that sounds like schizophrenia. You should go to a psychiatrist ASAP and get help before the voices make you go even crazier.

I don’t know if I can trust them

It's a common symptom of psychosis

Thanks. I have heard of those things... They are microwave and elf based I think.

Yeah, about the Djinn junk online! One thing that stuck out was how "only rich and powerful men" were "allowed" to have access to them! And anyone else was hunted down and killed!!!

I certainly wouldn't want to "capture" or try to enslave one! That seems like a very shitty thing to do to someone. Especially an immortal spirit thing!

Interesting stuff for sure.
The one I spoke too only was with me when I had a perfect, optimistic and upright state of mind and stopped hanging around me when I got super depressed. It was for the best, If I surgerymaxx and get over my shitty state of mind, I will get back in touch with him. He was like a religious grandparent...

EDIT:
Are they harmful? Sounds like hipnagogs cuz u try to sleep. I hear voices even with eyes open and they're harmful, I am expert in this topic

If the voices are mocking you or accusing you, they are demonic entities. Call upon the name of Jesus and ask Him to deliver you.

If the voices are mocking you or accusing you, they are demonic entities. Call upon the name of Jesus and ask Him to deliver you.

I believe this is true