Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have very little desire for a girlfriend specifically?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
@anon1822 (pbuh) wrote some very relatable posts about this. when I inspect normie relationships I honestly can’t imagine ever wanting or partaking in that. it requires a level of emotional investment, social affluence, mind games and tolerance for humiliation that I just don’t have.

even the “positive” aspects of relationships that you actually see (spending all their free time together, talking 24/7, etc) would get exhausting for me pretty quickly. but when you take in to account all the “testing”, being compared to other guys, having to compete for her attention and keep her interested, etc. and the potential to get completely fucked over if you can’t keep up with it all (or if you did nothing wrong and she just gets bored of you), it really doesn’t seem like something I’d want to participate in

at the same time I don’t really desire casual hook ups either. I feel like I’m just jaded in regards to interacting with other people, and nothing will ever make me happy in that aspect. It’s like I’ve just missed out on that part of life and it’s too late to be well-adjusted to it now. most people have an entire lifetimes worth of friendships, relationships and positive experiences by now, but I’ve had none of that. just isolation and a constant loop of negative feedback, which has ultimately made me feel more resigned than anything and given me a very negative outlook on social dynamics

Last edited:
I want a girlfriend.

Just cut your dick theory.

I want a girlfriend.
why? I don’t see how anyone can look at the average normie relationship and think “I wish I was in his position”. it’s just a constant drain on your time, energy and self esteem where she ultimately has all the power.

We missed out on those experiences when we were supposed to have them, and now after knowing the truth about foids we are no longer interested in any of that normie shit. I too, am in the same place as you. I lost my desire to be with women, casual or not. They are repulsive to me.

I hate foids more for being the way they are now, while earlier, I hated them more for rejecting me

As i'm not attractive if ever got a woman she would expect me to entertain her which im incapable of doing. Mostly cause i'm menally insane and also still have some dignity to not be a jester, Therefore i know i could never be in a relationship. A woman would never accept me the way i am.

I can't get that but it's also hard to want that anymore either. I think I'm too old to have no experience at this point. It's too over for me. Foids don't even register me in their vision. Dreaming about a relationship is nothing but suifuel when reflected to the realities of my "life"

ngl a part of me wants a gf simply because its an extremely talked about thing in society. I feel like I am missing out on a huge chunk of life by never having a gf, a wife or kids or anything of that sort. So much music and writing and art and such is centered around what its like to be in love with a girl and what its like to lose her and so forth but I've never really got to experience that in any way. It feels like I am missing a fundamental part of the human experience, though I guess that was guaranteed by being an ugly manlet autist.

ngl a part of me wants a gf simply because its an extremely talked about thing in society. I feel like I am missing out on a huge chunk of life by never having a gf, a wife or kids or anything of that sort. So much music and writing and art and such is centered around what its like to be in love with a girl and what its like to lose her and so forth but I've never really got to experience that in any way. It feels like I am missing a fundamental part of the human experience, though I guess that was guaranteed by being an ugly manlet autist.
this is true. romantic and sexual relationships are an essential part of life for most people, hence why they’re featured ubiquitously in every form of media. I just feel like the point where I could have had those crucial experiences and developmental milestones that “normal” people have passed a long time ago, and now I have a pretty negative view of it all.

We never experienced even the "pre-romantic" phases of life (first relationships in childhood etc, innocent hand holding, later teen love), thus our psyche started becoming atypical from then on.
What we may still want and can not find is that innocent (what we saw as innocent) "love" we were wired to instinctively expect during our formative years.

You’re probably an introvert like most of us here. That’s why talking 24/7 would get tiring. I feel that way too.

I still want a gf though. But only a completely loyal one. If I have to constantly compete with other guys then she can GTFO.

No. I'm too numb to maintain a relationship at this point, anyway.

And who's to say that she won't cuck me eventually? It's really naïve and short-sighted to believe she won't be gawking at chads while being with some subhuman like one of us, comparing us with them. If there's one thing I agree with Jordan Peterson is that women help men develop emotionally and socially at a young age when they've gone through a suitable amount of experience with one another. Given we've missed out on those opportunities, being treated poorly by women all of our lives for something we can't even control - we don't even posses the skills to maintain a relationship in the first place.

Life's been completely rigged against us. Thinking that a girlfriend is going to be some fix-all action for many men on here is Normiethink. Maybe if we were younger, sure but now it's too late.

Yeah bro, I know how you feel. Hearing about dating, breakups, sex, etc everywhere and knowing you’re not part of that conversation can be brutal.

I want a girlfriend.
I still do even after everything I saw, went through and learned. It's over. I have too much love to give and my sex drive is enormous for my age.

I even feel that sex can’t even be that good anyway. Most females will look more or less the same when naked. Also women tend to look worse when naked than when they’re clothed.

I don’t see the hype for sex tbh. Unless couples are doing crazy bdsm, tied up and fingered to the death type s***, then I feel sex must be overhyped.

If I didn't want a gf I wouldn't be here.

I still do even after everything I saw, went through and learned. It's over. I have too much love to give and my sex drive is enormous for my age.
How old are you?

If I didn't want a gf I wouldn't be here.
I understand your thought process but I don't think these two concepts are irreconcilable at all tbh. not desiring a girlfriend doesn't necessarily mean that you're content with your life, or that you don't feel lonely. for me I just think a person with my social status and history could never have a positive, "healthy" relationship

ofc I don't think I would deny a girl who genuinely wanted to date me but in the age of hook up culture and dating apps, it just seems like a bad investment. too much stress, drama and humiliation for something that will probably end in disaster

why? I don’t see how anyone can look at the average normie relationship and think “I wish I was in his position”. it’s just a constant drain on your time, energy and self esteem where she ultimately has all the power.
As a girlfriend she doesn't have much power over you as if you're able to even get one, that helps that there's a chance you might get another. If she acts stupid, you can leave her and look for another.

Of course hypothetically speaking as none of us had even 1 gf. If it's a wife, she has all power over you.

“I wish I was in his position”.
I only think that when Im thinking about sex and Im looking at a foid body that I would like to see naked

I'm the awkward 3rd wheel, and I often see my normie friend arguing/bickering with his gf (like all the time). I think how is that remotely enjoyable, and from the look on their faces I'm pretty sure they agree. The point is a lot of normies are only in relationships just because they're scared to be lonely. That's it. Achieve happiness alone and you'll be unstoppable.

As a girlfriend she doesn't have much power over you as if you're able to even get one, that helps that there's a chance you might get another. If she acts stupid, you can leave her and look for another.

Of course hypothetically speaking as none of us had even 1 gf. If it's a wife, she has all power over you.
I'm not sure about that. pretty much any girl who's in a relationship has multiple backup guys lined up, and if not she could literally get hundreds in a day just by making an account on tinder. I doubt the same could generally be applied to men who are in committed relationships

I believe a man's position in a relationship tends to be more derived from circumstance. outside of a small portion of particularly good looking men (eg Chads), you need to provide something like status or money if you want to be "desirable". either way, women are the "prize", they're the commodity that's inherently valued by society, and that alone creates a power imbalance

I stopped caring after age 24. Just want to experience sex before I die.

Based and high IQ as fuck. I feel the same way. I honestly can’t imagine myself in a relationship. I would fail miserably at mimicking the cringey shit that normies do in relationships and in general because I’m non NT, subhuman, have severe social anxiety, etc., etc., and like you said, we would literally have to break our backs to keep her even the slightest bit interested. Many men here will end up like @BrendioEEE after they get cucked for a taller, better looking guy, when they thought they found a NAWALT. Anyone here who unironically thinks they could keep a relationship is either severely autistic or not as ugly as they say they are

But why can you only like young white girls?
I don't know.

Don’t you fancy white girls your age too?
I mean I'd get it up to them of course, but I'm not nearly as much attracted. Plus, I don't really want a relationship with an old foid who has an extensive body count.

Or even Latina or black girls?
"Latina" is a confusing term, if they're mostly white, yeah. My attraction for black girls is like 1/20 of that for white ones. I have never ever fapped to a black foid in my life.

I don't know.

I mean I'd get it up to them of course, but I'm not nearly as much attracted. Plus, I don't really want a relationship with an old foid who has an extensive body count.

"Latina" is a confusing term, if they're mostly white, yeah. My attraction for black girls is like 1/20 of that for white ones. I have never ever fapped to a black foid in my life.
Oh wow. I see.

I could care less about having a girlfriend. I just want sex. It’s that simple.
I don’t need commitment or a relationship
I don’t crave validation.
I don’t care about companionship or cuddling.
All I’d like is some sex.
I don’t think that’s asking for much when foids are constantly having sex all the time without a care in the world. But of course that’s only for chad, and all for chad.

I wouldn’t be opposed to a girlfriend, though. Of course it’s the most sure way to secure a sexual partner. I just have no craving or desire for a relationship itself, and it’s not where my frustration comes from.

If irl women were actual decent human beings I'd desire it more.
Rn sex is all I need

I care more about being able to get a gf than actually having a gf, for validating that I'm not a complete subhuman.

Desire was strong when I was quite young not so much now.

@anon1822 (pbuh) wrote some very relatable posts about this. when I inspect normie relationships I honestly can’t imagine ever wanting or partaking in that. it requires a level of emotional investment, social affluence, mind games and tolerance for humiliation that I just don’t have.

even the “positive” aspects of relationships that you actually see (spending all their free time together, talking 24/7, etc) would get exhausting for me pretty quickly. but when you take in to account all the “testing”, being compared to other guys, having to compete for her attention and keep her interested, etc. and the potential to get completely fucked over if you can’t keep up with it all (or if you did nothing wrong and she just gets bored of you), it really doesn’t seem like something I’d want to participate in

at the same time I don’t really desire casual hook ups either. I feel like I’m just jaded in regards to interacting with other people, and nothing will ever make me happy in that aspect. It’s like I’ve just missed out on that part of life and it’s too late to be well-adjusted to it now. most people have an entire lifetimes worth of friendships, relationships and positive experiences by now, but I’ve had none of that. just isolation and a constant loop of negative feedback, which has ultimately made me feel more resigned than anything and given me a very negative outlook on social dynamics
I feel the same way, After so many years of getting shit on by women and outcasted by society, I grew to love being alone. The less I am around people, and specifically women, the happier and more productive I am.

maby

Last edited:
You're right. The older we get the more jaded and deranged we become, the more women become used up and unable to pairbond. After age 25 female virgins are unicorns, let alone 30. Once we missed the bliss of youth, there's no going back.

i just want to FUCK

I actually can't imagine myself having a gf tbh

Same as OP it's a lose-lose situation.