Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else have special talent

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
That's one of my special talents :lul:

I can make my finger like this:feelskek:

Not really.
I'm abnormally good at rhythm games,for a while I was No1 in my country on BeatSaber.If that counts.
That's pretty cool

I can do the alphabet backwards

ded srs

I can listen to songs and musics and play the right notes on guitar or piano without seeing the sheet, chords, or anything

I can shit blood if I want tbh

Not really, but I generally learn things fast

I can listen to songs and musics and play the right notes on guitar or piano without seeing the sheet, chords, or anything

That's actually rly cool, did you always had that?

it's on my nickname

No, I’m a mediocrecel.

I have a high pain tolerance if that counts as a talent..

I’m not into pain like @Blacktarpill is though

nothing special bro. My record was literally 5 weeks
Then I'd count that among your talents more than shitting blood, how did you even do that? I was literally dying.

Then I'd count that among your talents more than shitting blood, how did you even do that? I was literally dying.
I get constipated often and I cant shit easily.
I was scared to shit because of the pain so I didnt shit for so long. Yes it was painful every second was hurting and my stomach was bloating. Some shit leaked thru my under wear. When I finally took a shit it hurted like someone put a knife in my anus and I sat for 2 hours on the toilet

I get constipated often and I cant shit easily.
I was scared to shit because of the pain so I didnt shit for so long. Yes it was painful every second was hurting and my stomach was bloating. Some shit leaked thru my under wear. When I finally took a shit it hurted like someone put a knife in my anus and I sat for 2 hours on the toilet
I cannot piss easily instead, often it takes me a while. Sometimes when I played soccer I wanted to piss before the game but I'd stay closed in the toilet of the locker room for a while and they'd lock me up because they didn't know I was there.
One time I went to a good doctor about it and after some examinations he said that... I have nothing and should pass more time around girls, WTF??? How did he even know?

I’m really good at five finger fillet.

I cannot piss easily instead, often it takes me a while. Sometimes when I played soccer I wanted to piss before the game but I'd stay closed in the toilet of the locker room for a while and they'd lock me up because they didn't know I was there.
One time I went to a good doctor about it and after some examinations he said that... I have nothing and should pass more time around girls, WTF??? How did he even know?
Just piss faste bro

I am very good at walking

I'm good at nothing

I'm good at getting out of trouble.

I'm good at aiming at shit.

i am good at LDAR

I can solve sudoku pretty fast thanks to good visual memory (I can see the rows, columns etc. lighting up in my brain)

Cant think of any

I can solve sudoku pretty fast thanks to good visual memory (I can see the rows, columns etc. lighting up in my brain)
it sounds good but useless tbh ngl

it sounds good but useless tbh ngl
yeah, it's like speedcubing: you can show your ability at a party, normies will say 'wow, that's pretty cool' and that's it, no real benefits to be had

yeah, it's like speedcubing: you can show your ability at a party, normies will say 'wow, that's pretty cool' and that's it, no real benefits to be had
true,well it is useful tbh.

have pretty much none but my memory is really good but i hate it because i always have terrible flashbacks of bad things that happened in my life

I’m pretty good at spelling. I almost won 30,000 dollars in a spelling bee.

I can put both my legs over my head.

I can literally make myself throw up when I want to

my talent is being bad at literally everything

I can sleep for 16 hours straight.

I can easily lift females.