Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have random bouts of deja vu?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I was on this forum and stopped, suddenly realizing I'd seen it all before; the sounds outside perfectly matched up with the current threads on the "New Threads" section, along with the current time of day, scenario, and how I was seated... :feelshehe:

I've has this exact same thought process happen to me before with the same threads and the same sounds; perhaps I am in some sort of time loop. :feelssus:

@Kami I have seen those 2 threads before in the exact same time and place as now; I am sure of it. :ha..feels:

I constantly have deja vus. I wonder what it means. maybe it's an incel trait born from being alone all the time. but in this forum seeing the same thread over and over and having the same thoughts is not that weird.

I constantly have deja vus. I wonder what it means. maybe it's an incel trait born from being alone all the time. but in this forum seeing the same thread over and over and having the same thoughts is not that weird.
I meant the exact same titles and avis; most suspicious. :feelstrash:

Your life has become monotonous and predictable. Same thing happens to me all the time.

You might've OD'd on too many Reclusemaxer threads and now your mind is plagued with constant bouts of delirium-filled déjà vu and brain rot.
@Recluse What have you done? :feelsbaton:

Only when I have brain fog

.is will inevitably rejoice when his account finally kicks the bucket for good.
Funny; I can't seem to recall how many time he's been banned time and time again. :feelskek:

It happened when I was younger. Science can’t explain it and psychiatry is aware of it. Could be a question of free will or the brain temporarily deprived of adequate oxygen supply. Weird when it happens like a time loop.

It happened when I was younger. Science can’t explain it and psychiatry is aware of it. Could be a question of free will or the brain temporarily deprived of adequate oxygen supply. Weird when it happens like a time loop.
I see; I can swear those situations have happened before, however... :feelssus:

The brain is an odd thing; perhaps if I went out more and had newer experiences almost every other day, like the average outgoing Chad/foid, it would not occur. :feelshehe: