Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have PTSD from being called ugly?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I think I have that just read the symptoms

same, being called ugly literally destroyed my mind

life as an ugly male = ptsd

PTSD from being made fun for being fat when I was a child. It's why I run and gymcel to this day. I don't know how you fatcels deal with the shame.

This legit causes PTSD and MDD. Took me years to recover.

PTSD from being mocked for not just my appearance but also my mental drawbacks.

Being called ugly all the time in high school blackpilled me. I'm dumb as fuck so if it wasn't for my peers calling me ugly, making fun of my big nose, saying I looked like a caveman and making fun of my horse face, I never would have figured any of this shit out. If it wasn't for them I'd be as clueless as the average incel redditor. Either that or I would have fallen for PUA or the redpill cult.

Being called ugly all the time in high school blackpilled me. I'm dumb as fuck so if it wasn't for my peers calling me ugly, making fun of my big nose, saying I looked like a caveman and making fun of my horse face, I never would have figured any of this shit out. If it wasn't for them I'd be as clueless as the average incel redditor. Either that or I would have fallen for PUA or the redpill cult.
I really doubt that you are actually dumb

mirrors always call me ugly so i don't give a fuck anymore.

"Ugly" and a MILLION other names insulting facial features that I had absolutely NO control over.

The only reason I didn't shoot up any of my old schools is because I didn't want to throw away my chance of having a better life after I got out of school. If I had a chance to go back in time, I would have let 'ER rip!

maybe.

i think people at the mosque become uncomfortable from me so maybe it's over

For quite a long time the word "retard" in any context what so ever would make me recoil and have huge anxiety.
I was bullied relentlessly in middle school mostly for my speech impediment, i couldn't pronounce letter R properly and you can figure out what word the little sociopaths used to mock/bully me...
A part from the speech thing i also wore glasses and had symptoms of ADD, guess that added to the label, even though my IQ is fine, most fuckers except for 3 ppl that hung out with me treated me like my IQ was below 70, it was a nightmare, back than if i knew shooting up the school was an option, like if i had known other people were doing it and i had easy access to a weapon, i would have done it probably.
It's only been few years that i managed to get over it to some extent, but even today i get quite uncomfortable hearing that word.