Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else have oneitis ghost syndrome?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
what i call oneitis ghost syndrome is when your oneitis or a recent oneitis which may or may not still be your oneitis seems to always pop into your mind no matter what you do and the triggers for it are everywhere. for example if you look at a similar looking femoid that reminds you of your oneitis or even if you are playing a game or watching an anime your oneitis plays/watches which reminds you of her because she does.

Having a oneitis is mentally cucking yourself.

im the biggest oneitis cuck here

I used to kinda have this. Once my oneitis said she liked to starve during the day and then eat a shitton at night. I also did that so I stopped doing it because it reminded me of her.

I still fantasize about my oneitis from 15 years ago. Regularly fap to thoughts of her. Stalked her on cuckbook when I had a profile (deleted it now), turns out she married the normie loser who was dating her in college (I know for a fact she cucked him many, many times with various chads), and after getting 2 kids out of him (possibly not his, of course), she divorced him and is probably back to riding the carousel as a cougar. She had an incredibly body, perfect curves with H cup boobs and a round ass to match.

Yes and I can't stop it

I still fantasize about my oneitis from 15 years ago. Regularly fap to thoughts of her. Stalked her on cuckbook when I had a profile (deleted it now), turns out she married the normie loser who was dating her in college (I know for a fact she cucked him many, many times with various chads), and after getting 2 kids out of him (possibly not his, of course), she divorced him and is probably back to riding the carousel as a cougar. She had an incredibly body, perfect curves with H cup boobs and a round ass to match.
We are reaching peak levels of cuckery here, the cucks are exposing themselves in this thread.

I still fantasize about my oneitis from 15 years ago. Regularly fap to thoughts of her. Stalked her on cuckbook when I had a profile (deleted it now)...
Same, but 9 years ago, when i was 18... Still stalk her sometimes. It hurts so much... she was fucking perfect. Perfect. An 11/10 from my perspective, no kidding. I cried like a baby in the middle of the street when she cruelly rejected me after spending so much fucking money and time on her... It seems that i (loving, caring, patient, generous, smart, bright future... but ugly and socially akward) wasnt enough for her (obviously) but his gym teacher (violent ex-criminal, stupid, self absorved... but Chad) was A-OK (of course) At least i dont remember her often anymore. After 9 fucking years, she is still having sex with every chad she meets, and keeps hating men because they fuck her and leave her like trash. I swear she is even more unintelligent now than when we met. But she is happy, and im not. Shes litteraly a model now lol. I was so bluepilled to even try dating her... i have been a super blue pilled feminist cuck.