Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else have Noticeable Acne?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I developed noticeable acne in elementary school now I'm in college and am sitting here with noticeable acne despite using cream, eating healthy, and drinking lots of water, lol. I don't even care tbh. Oh btw in middle school my friends nicknamed me "pizza face", lol

I got acne in my teens and I still have acne in my 30s

From constantly picking at my face, im covered in scars.

I didn't really have acne but I get occasional spots. However, in high school I did get a massive boil/carbuncle on my nose for about 3 months. I popped it constantly and squeezed all the shit out. It destroyed my confidence. I still have a noticeable scar where it was.

Splintercel said:
I didn't really have acne but I get occasional spots. However, in high school I did get a massive boil/carbuncle on my nose for about 3 months. I popped it constantly and squeezed all the shit out. It destroyed my confidence. I still have a noticeable scar where it was.

I used to have enormous acne SCABs on my face. Having bad acne literally decimates confidence, I was suicidal

I have moderate acne, it sucks so much. You should get on Accutane, that's what I'm gonna do.

I took accutane and it took care of my acne by 75% but left me with the side effect of Rosacea. It made me more insecure than ever. Kill me.