Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have NO redeeming qualities whatsoever?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
Chances are if one is browsing this site, I doubt that looks and height are the only things they struggle with.
With that being said, are there any other things that you struggle with? Like you’re below average in IQ, strength, Physical health, eyesight, etc.

No talents, skills or anything to be proud of.

Like why can’t I just have ONE thing that I’m better at than everyone else?

We aren’t just doomed to fail in the dating game. We’re doomed to fail completely.

Im doomed at literally everything. I have no talents, Im mediocre at best in everything I do, meh height, ugly face, receeding hairline, mediocre dick size, Im fucking stupid, 0 motivation to even perform basic tasks. Heck I never even had a normal family, I was raised by a single mother and had basically 0 male figures in my life while growing up. All I do nowadays is rot, I admit it, Im likely the biggest failure in the world and on .is

Chances are if one is browsing this site, I doubt that looks and height are the only things they struggle with.
With that being said, are there any other things that you struggle with? Like you’re below average in IQ, strength, Physical health, eyesight, etc.

No talents, skills or anything to be proud of.

Like why can’t I just have ONE thing that I’m better at than everyone else?

We aren’t just doomed to fail in the dating game. We’re doomed to fail completely.
I think I'm dumber than average, I have pretty poor hearing, I'm clumsy sometimes, awkward. The only talent I have is that I'm pretty good at drawing, otherwise I'm pathetic

Im doomed at literally everything. I have no talents, Im mediocre at best in everything I do, meh height, ugly face, receeding hairline, mediocre dick size, Im fucking stupid, 0 motivation to even perform basic tasks. All I do is rot, I admit it, Im likely the biggest failure in the world and on .is
It’s sad that I relate to this. Never being able to excel at anything is pure suifuel. Nothing to cope with.

Lack of social life and height.... though there is more to it and i feel it... i am too innofensive, dont look masculine in a brute enough way.... idk, i just know i am screwed and incelated.

I am not special. I do have traits that would make me a great partner but... females dont care about that neither, that makes me boring. Being virgin as an adult certainly is what makes me off putting the most to females 100%.

Last edited: