Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have no friends?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I had one single friend when I was younger, and I'm grateful for that but I wasn't my true self around him. It felt like I was constantly trying to impress this guy, we were not on the same level.

My younger brother looked up to me. Around him I felt like I was my true self, I wasn't putting on a front. It felt amazing to have that genuine connection with another human being. But that was 15 years ago.

Nowadays it's brutal. I have done so much introspection that I'm fully aware of how over it is. My abused dog mindset doesn't even let me talk normally to my grandmother. I just can't relax around other people. This means that I will never connect with another human again. And that is really brutal. I will forever be seen as an anxious little subhuman.
At least some people here have suffered too, although never to the same extent. It feels good to read some of the stories here, especially from those who have autism as well.

Weirdly enough when I was sick I felt really good. I had stomach cramps but from time to time they stopped and in those moments I just felt at ease. I wasn't stressed out about anything. I wasn't thinking about my inceldom or how over it is for me. I just enjoyed that I wasn't in pain for once. You know it's over when being sick is the best you ever felt in a long time.

I'm friendless and has been for over a decade. The only way to have friends as an adult is to drink alcohol. No one wants to hang out sober, unless it's some autistic dungeons and dragons gathering.

It’s all vain people aren’t around each other for nothing they’re gaining something even if it’s social points

Im always open for friends but will destroy you if you backstab me!

I have 0 friends IRL and so online I have NO ONE - also real friends dosen't exsist usually when someone becomes friends with you there is a reasson for that you have something they need

Most guys have 0 friends nowadays unless you're a htn but most men are still bluepilled

Yeah, I have no friends or social circle and haven't for a long time now.

Too Cluster B to have and maintain friendships. Once you reveal personal information or try to act high trust, normies begin to spite you or run away in fear. Over.

I haven’t had friends since 2012. 2013 I made 2 new friends but got into a fight with one of them due to him being a crackhead and bully drunk. The other friend kept kicking me when I was already down while being bullied by the crackhead friend, we ended up drifting apart.

I had one single friend when I was younger, and I'm grateful for that but I wasn't my true self around him. It felt like I was constantly trying to impress this guy, we were not on the same level.

My younger brother looked up to me. Around him I felt like I was my true self, I wasn't putting on a front. It felt amazing to have that genuine connection with another human being. But that was 15 years ago.

Nowadays it's brutal. I have done so much introspection that I'm fully aware of how over it is. My abused dog mindset doesn't even let me talk normally to my grandmother. I just can't relax around other people. This means that I will never connect with another human again. And that is really brutal. I will forever be seen as an anxious little subhuman.
At least some people here have suffered too, although never to the same extent. It feels good to read some of the stories here, especially from those who have autism as well.

Weirdly enough when I was sick I felt really good. I had stomach cramps but from time to time they stopped and in those moments I just felt at ease. I wasn't stressed out about anything. I wasn't thinking about my inceldom or how over it is for me. I just enjoyed that I wasn't in pain for once. You know it's over when being sick is the best you ever felt in a long time.
I dnt have any friends...anymore...

Friends are just individuals who pretend to be tolerate of you..might even like you in exchange for receiving passes from you in using you for their pleasure or gain

Having friends just makes you a social call girl..

Yes had only one friend when i was younger but haven't heard from him since 2020

Friendless here

The only way to have friends as an adult is to drink alcohol
Yeah lol and I have never drunk alcohol, I am not even religious or anything.
I actually ended up having a bit of alcohol for christmas this year and it tasted like shit, on top of the negative effects its awful to me, but the drive for human connection is so strong that people will drink that shit regardless I suppose, I know some alchoholcels will tell me its just about finding the right one I like since I have never liked a single one but that seems retarded, if you look at soda for example, I like all types of soda, its not like they all suck except some of them, soda is unhealthy but at least you get a good taste out of it.

2023 I was completely friendless, so alone. Thats why I signed up on here, I have not been as active recently but thats not because I ended up getting friends or something far from it.

I have no friends since I have nothing to offer, I think its a bit of a stretch to say all friendships for men are purely transactional long term but I do think you need some sort of exchange of value in the begining, so on top of just no one on this planet knowing I exist, even if I do meet someone who can be a potential friend well, I have nothing to offer, you dont get any social circle with me, you dont get access to girls, im not some cool sports star or something to be friends with, you dont get anything.

If I find some sort of way to go from nothing to something ill definitely let you folks know on here.

I still have my friend group from all the way in elementary and middle, they all still hangout together most of the time without me. It’s weird cause they will invite me every 2 months and act like everything is completely normal.

Most guys have 0 friends nowadays unless you're a htn but most men are still bluepilled
Cope. Most normies have a normal social circle. It's mostly sub3 and Aspies who have no friends

Friends are a chad trait

I do not care about other people other than my own minuscule household.

Friends are a chad trait
Well, technically speaking, a friendship is the only mean to land yourself in a relationship with the opposite gender. Other than relationship/money/career opportunities, 'friendships' make no sense besides survival (nowadays, in a videogame setting).

Well, technically speaking, a friendship is the only mean to land yourself in a relationship with the opposite gender. Other than relationship/money/career opportunities, 'friendships' make no sense besides survival (nowadays, in a videogame setting).
It took me a long time to figure this out. I am very embarrassed how I used to behave in my teens and 20s now then I am in my 30s. I live as a hermit. People are wasted time. They are basically needy and drain you of your time and energy. They see you as a puppet to entertain them.