Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have NO desire to rope, but wants it to end?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I have no serious thoughts about roping, I just can't fathom doing such at thing. But at the same time, the pressure of life is so heavy that I just want it all to end.

Like if someone pulled up and sprayed me with an uzi.... as I lay there in my last moments I think I would look into the sky and smile.

WTF i always think i would like to die from an uzi haha.Also would be nice to get shot from a sniper.Thats why i am planning to become a pmc in the future.Either get superich or die

No I have copes

I don't really actively want to die, but if I went to sleep and never woke up I wouldn't mind all that much tbh

Would love to die tbh just don’t have the courage to do it

No desire to rope and I'm gonna live as long as possible. Fuck the world, you're stuck with me.

That definitely applies to me

Sure, that's why I drink. But I'm currently finding pleasure in low key messing with normies and foids at work.

I do sometimes want to end it but honestly I am too much of a pussy to rope, something would have to happen to finally push me into roping.

The natural fear of death is keeping me alive.

I wish my life would finally begin, so i may proceed to further outcomes of it.

I go through phases where I want to die and where I don't want to. rn I have enough copes but probably in a year or less I will be back to wanting to die.

No desire to rope and I'm gonna live as long as possible. Fuck the world, you're stuck with me.
This.

Also, I work out and train as much as possible and cope. I guess I don't want to die as much as I want to be present for some kind of societal collapse, a boogaloo, if you will. It would be a refreshing change of pace getting my warm and fuzzies putting my life and blood on the line for the sake of the future.

Also, I work out and train as much as possible and cope. I guess I don't want to die as much as I want to be present for some kind of societal collapse, a boogaloo, if you will.
We're on the same page, keep up the hard work, bro.

Fear is what's holding me back.

I am fighting the urge by all means.

I forgot of how does it feel to wake up without thoughts of rope