Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have no bones in their face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
My face is just a round blob. No bones anywhere to be seen and no i'm not fat :feelsrope:

yea can relate

Better than recessed bones

no. my body can fit an entire skeleton of bones in it

Same tbh just rope

My skin droops down from lack of bone jfl

I actually got an X-ray done of my profile, my bones are like an inch away from my skin. No wonder my face feels like a boiled potato when you touch it.

I actually got an X-ray done of my profile, my bones are like an inch away from my skin. No wonder my face feels like a boiled potato when you touch it.

that must've been brutal to see. I'm sure i'd get the same results.

it’s over for the boneless

I have cheekbones and a bit of jaw, but that's about it. Just being not fat wasn't enough for me to get facial bone definition, I had to get lean. My face looks obese at 20% body fat, "skinny-fat" at 15%, and starved (but still much better than the other two, not saying leanmaxing is cope) at 10%. You can't diet your way into good forward growth.

I'm a recessed jaw birdcel.

It's over for blobheadcels.

Unsure because of bad bloating genetics.I already know that my chin is shorter,also shorter than my philtrum,I'm hoping on having good cheekbones.

The exoskeletonpill killed Kafka

Yep, my head is like a big round egg, I really want to get cheekbone surgery or fillers, I think you can get zygomatic implants.

20191118 011306

What's your body fat %? You can only really see bones in your face when you're down to at least 12%

Roundblobcel reporting in

Same, my face literally looks like an NPC from Oblivion. Tbh most slavs look like that.

What's your body fat %? You can only really see bones in your face when you're down to at least 12%

I'm not really sure. I'm 72kg at 6'0 with not too much muscle. Do you have any idea where that would put me?

Same, my face literally looks like an NPC from Oblivion. Tbh most slavs look like that.
I'm partially Slav, and tbh a lot of Englishmen look like Slavs too. Probably why i'm roundblobcel

When people talk about cheek bones do they mean both the zygos and the temporal bone? Zygos is under the eye.

Little zygos visibility, zero temporal bone.

I'm not really sure. I'm 72kg at 6'0 with not too much muscle. Do you have any idea where that would put me?

Lol those are pretty much my stats too, I'm 6'0 and 70kg. However I do work out. The way I check my body fat is with a body fat scale, I got mine for £30. Personally I've seen a massive change by lowering bodyfat, I've seen angularity in my face which I never thought possible. I'm at 14% rn