Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have just given up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
its just that at 27 im too far gone and have gotten rly used to being incel. i care more about other things like having money or my stupid sport records noone gives a fuck about or respects. After a certain point you are basically officially incel and its a condition you cannot change. Why would a girl have sex with me at this point? because if that were to happen there is no reason as to not have happened already, women are a hivemind so if one rejects you then all of them will.

And as the years go by and i meet girls they are more and more distant, less chemistry and communication is basically non existent. Back a few years i might have had a laugh or two with a female but not its gone. They say their stuff, i say mine, and thats it. It never goes anywhere nor do i gain anything from it. Its a pointless interaction, in fact most interactions feel that way. Im tired of putting up fake laughs and smiles, no dude you are not funny, im just being polite and im tired of seeing you or these motherfuckes.

you just cannot give up we all are cucked by our brains

I gave up quite awhile ago.

And as the years go by and i meet girls they are more and more distant, less chemistry and communication is basically non existent. Back a few years i might have had a laugh or two with a female but not its gone. They say their stuff, i say mine, and thats it. It never goes anywhere nor do i gain anything from it.
I experience the same thing. It's more difficult to be playful with girls

I am trying something with a girl from my church, wish me luck boyos.

Im tired of putting up fake laughs and smiles, no dude you are not funny, im just being polite and im tired of seeing you or these motherfuckes
i feel the same way OP . sometimes i just wanna puch them and then run as fast as i can

And as the years go by and i meet girls they are more and more distant, less chemistry and communication is basically non existent. Back a few years i might have had a laugh or two with a female but not its gone. They say their stuff, i say mine, and thats it. It never goes anywhere nor do i gain anything from it. Its a pointless interaction, in fact most interactions feel that way.
That's a given. Women around the age of 27 had their first love ~10 years ago with countless dates, hookups, & sexcapades since then. Their brains are completely fucking fried.

It's like the first time you ride a roller coaster. It probably wasn't the best roller coaster on the planet with the highest drop and craziest loops, but it was probably still exciting since it's new to you. That's a womans first love.

At 27 though, she's ridden the biggest and baddest coasters. She's had the best of the best. The first coaster looks like a kiddie ride in comparison to what she's experienced. She still has a soft spot for the first coaster of course, since it was her first but it's not something she'd ever ride again. Hell at this point, she's practically sick of roller coasters with how many she's ridden. These are the women you're dealing with.

For now I'm battling my inner demons. It is what it is, depression due to taperinhg off Prozac can literally kill you.

For now I'm battling my inner demons. It is what it is, depression due to taperinhg off Prozac can literally kill you.
Tbh, I can barely do basic shit like eat or wash myself if I'm not taking an SSRI. I lose my mind. Not much better with but I can survive. Still depressed as hell.

That's a given. Women around the age of 27 had their first love ~10 years ago with countless dates, hookups, & sexcapades since then. Their brains are completely fucking frie
their brains are normal

At 27 though, she's ridden the biggest and baddest coasters. She's had the best of the best. The first coaster looks like a kiddie ride in comparison to what she's experienced. She still has a soft spot for the first coaster of course, since it was her first but it's not something she'd ever ride again. Hell at this point, she's practically sick of roller coasters with how many she's ridden. These are the women you're dealing with.

all incel bs

I gave up very long time ago.

their brains are normal

all incel bs
Soy soyjak

You’re entering your wizard phase soon, enjoy it bro :feelsokman:

i hate this forum...
We hate you too!

See you tomorrow bro!

The thing is: you can't fight what you can't see! Sometimes, you can't fight what you can see!

At this point it's not even a fight... It's a shituation, that you must endure... Ie: cope.

It's a thing you must adapt to. Like having a limp. Or losing a finger.... Etc.

As you said, you still want money, you still have past "wins." But there are some "wins" you'll never have...
That's a given. Women around the age of 27 had their first love ~10 years ago with countless dates, hookups, & sexcapades since then. Their brains are completely fucking fried.

It's like the first time you ride a roller coaster. It probably wasn't the best roller coaster on the planet with the highest drop and craziest loops, but it was probably still exciting since it's new to you. That's a womans first love.

all incel bs

It may be... However, it's true.

in fact, knowing this puts you at an slight advantage over Normie's! Because you know the Truth.

the shitty and horrible truth.

the only thing you can do about it is...

adapt. (Cope)

I give up in the sense that I do not actively chase women at all. I work, go to school, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Maybe one day allah will bless me with riches and then I can spend the rest of my life fucking hookers and playing video games

I give up in the sense that I do not actively chase women at all. I work, go to school, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Maybe one day allah will bless me with riches and then I can spend the rest of my life fucking hookers and playing video games
It’s over for me

Very relatable!

The squeeze isn't worth it, there isn't even any juice!
At most, a watered down exchange of your ideas and her 'female perspective'...... then, her interests. Nothing moves though! Not a hint of warmth, instead? Have some distance.

I don't even like texting people due to things like this, all that mindless sharing of details that led to nothing. It's messed up remembering.

It sometimes feels annoying, the impulses we have to love them even at these stupid circumstances

Very relatable!

The squeeze isn't worth it, there isn't even any juice!
At most, a watered down exchange of your ideas and her 'female perspective'...... then, her interests. Nothing moves though! Not a hint of warmth, instead? Have some distance.

I don't even like texting people due to things like this, all that mindless sharing of details that led to nothing. It's messed up remembering.

It sometimes feels annoying, the impulses we have to love them even at these stupid circumstances
Physical attraction is all that matters

I gave up
Not on evERything tho

Not on evERything tho

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522959Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:19 PM CST
*"It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychologist as it may help you significantly." Ah, occasional errors in my statements.