Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have gynecomastia?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Just one of my many subhuman traits, probably the result of not getting enough Testosterone during puberty. Mine is not as bad as others (I think I had grade 1 or grade 2 gyno), but it still sucks having puffy nipples. I can't wear a thin shirt without having my nips sticking out of my chest. I've always had a problem taking off my shirt in public, and have always had to make a fucking excuse as to why I can't go to the beach or waterpark. My posture is also shit; I've collapse my chest so my nips would be less noticeable. The surgery is like 5000-10,000 dollars on average.

I hate how some trannies can get gender reassingment surgery through their insurance, but we men can't get surgery to fix gynecomastia. This shit is torturous and unfair asf.

cut off your nipples.

cut off your nipples.
And send them to me!

I'm trying to get enough nipples together so i can be a dog for Halloween!

But if you can only send one, then I'll just be,

Francisco Scaramanga​

(The Man with the Golden Gun)

I got it removed surgically around 4 years ago. It's not that expensive. Have you looked into that?

I got it removed surgically around 4 years ago. It's not that expensive. Have you looked into that?
Its like 5000-8000 where I'm at.
I cant afford it

Kinda bs indeed that insurance doesn't typically reimburse this surgery

Its like 5000-8000 where I'm at.
I cant afford it
Damn. I know it's hard, but with a specific diet and pectoral exercises you can get rid of it over a long period of time.