Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have actual PTSD from highschool?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I still remember my first rejection like it was yesterday. The words "You are not attractive at all" always sits in the back of my memories.

I cried in my room that day for hours. It wasn't like a few tears. I was in agony could not stop. Therapists and peers somehow managed to keep me from giving up. I was bluepilled to my core, so it took many more rejections and bullying to finally break me. Therapists gaslighting unattractive males by giving them false hope is a human rights violation.

Another time my "acquaintances" at my lunch table randomly just started talking about how ugly I was. The female present said "ewww" when they jokingly said she should date me. I kept cool on the outside by agreeing with them and laughing with them. But inside, I was full of pure hatred and despair. I would never do such a thing to a person. I made a promise to never call someone ugly, because I knew how painful it felt.

That day I ran back to my room and cried. I've been called ugly in highschool so many times that people saying the word out-loud causes me to suddenly wake up and remember all these events.

After my recent rejections in college, I am now a broken being. I am a husk of what I once was. I remember being full of hope for the future before these events permanently scarred me.

Even with my antidepressants I CANT FUCKING GET THESE MEMORIES OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD. WHEN WILL MY MIND STOP FUCKING TORMENTING ME. I CANT STOP.

I would rather go to war than go back to high school. It fucked my up beyond repair ngl. Every day was brutal and we must suck it up.

if you get that from years of bullying then maybe

I would rather go to war than go back to high school. It fucked my up beyond repair ngl. Every day was brutal and we must suck it up.
I don't even wish I wasn't ugly anymore. I just want my hope back so I can focus more on getting better grades in college. I only do the bare minimum, and can never use my full potential.

Yea I been bullied always.

But then I gymmaxxed and everybody stopped bullying me because I fucked some kid up. I fucking smacked him the fuck up. Funny how the power dynamic changes. But then I got fat again after blackpill. Lost all my gains. And fucking started working at some shitty restaurant eating fastfood every day. Stayed so ever since.

Therapy should be banned. I had severe depression and hallucinations in 2011 and never liked the therapist he was a fucking arrogant dick.
Bullying is the fate of all low T weak skullcels and i'm one of them. I have severe trust issues. I don't trust anyone at all except my parents (due to years and years of daily bullying). And i like it tbh.

I fucking hated almost every second of highschool yet I cry and miss it deeply now. I either developed Stockholm Syndrome I guess it's just me thinking what it could've been if I wasn't an incel. I always dreamed of being a popular jock in an American highschool.
Those years are gone now and so are my teens.

That's the reason Im basically mentally insane and broken to the core

(((high school education)))

yea i still have nightmares of them like every other week despite being out for over 4 yrs

Yep. I got bullied and some roastie recorded me asking if I wanted drugs.

I got bullied every day at high school and kindergarten. Got rejected by foids or said URGH when one of my bullies suggested that I like them for a joke.

That's what you get for choosing "nightmare mode without controller" mode on the main menu before you were born.

I only know one thing: High school was the worst time of my life