Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have a puffy/baby face?

Watac

Watac

Banned
-
I fucking hate it, I have no jaw line. The worst part is that it's genetic, I was also born with these huge fucking anime like eyes and I look like a child. People also won't take you seriously if you say something and really mean it, they think you're a pussy.

I look 12 even tho im 17. Atleast I dont look out of place when hanging out with my 11 yr old cousin :feelsseriously:

It's horrible.

Yes. I'm trying to cut to low bf%, maybe that will help.

I'm severely babyfaced. I'm 20 and I look more like I'm 13. It's humiliating because people look down on you as a child as well for it. I can't even buy a scratchcard without getting ID checked ffs (you have to be 16 or over to buy one).

I fucking hate it, I have no jaw line. The worst part is that it's genetic, I was also born with these huge fucking anime like eyes and I look like a child. People also won't take you seriously if you say something and really mean it, they think you're a pussy.

IMG 7303

That's me exactly.

I embrace it as part of my BoyMaxxing.

I had the exact same issue. After 7 years of aging and alcoholism (controlled, uncontrolled and now controlled again) I look like an adult, but the few millimetres of bone remain the same so I just look like an ugly low test adult man.

I look the same as I did when I was 14. I'm just skinnier and taller.

Babyfaced maybe, definitely puffy. I get bloating from hell. Gotta try to nosodiummaxx actually.

I'm 18 yet people always say I look 30. I don't know why. I don't have a jawline either.

I’m a fatass. 5’7 190 LB. I wanna lose weight but school is stressing me out too much. Wish I was NEET or worked night shift security or something to focus on cutting...

Start running or doing some intervals, I have such a bad case of baby face and its helped considerably. Got fucked over too since my dad has an extremely angular face

Is your babyface complete with cute upturn baby nose? Becouse mine is.

Jaw line is NOT genetic. It's caused by hormones and environment. You can put low IQ pepes as much as you want, but that will not the change the fact that your shitty jawline could be great if you would have just known about some things while you were little. Blaming things outside of your control like genes is pure cope.

Jaw line is NOT genetic. It's caused by hormones and environment. You can put low IQ pepes as much as you want, but that will not the change the fact that your shitty jawline could be great if you would have just known about some things while you were little. Blaming things outside of your control like genes is pure cope.
Nah, all genetics.
-bone structure?
Genetics.
-Whoremones?
Genetics.
-Your receptiveness to androgens/estrogens?
Genetics.

Low bodyfat is the way to go

Nah, all genetics.
-bone structure?
Genetics.
-Whoremones?
Genetics.
-Your receptiveness to androgens/estrogens?
Genetics.
Genetics certainly influence those, but the environment is more powerful when it comes to this.

If things like bone structure would be genetic, then you could not (facially), tell men are women apart from each other, as your bones in the face would be determined by your genetics, rather than your hormones.

Yep.

That's a trait i have.

It's like Michael J Fox.