Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone else have a nefarious but simple thing they did in School?

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Back in 5th grade, i got dared by a couple of retards to use a kickball in the school bathroom, so i remember bringing one in from gym during lunch, i went inside and i kicked the ball as hard as i could, and i remember it flying up and hitting one of the light fixtures on the ceiling and it came crashing down to the floor, back then no one got hurt by the "accident" but i know one of the kids that watched me do it snitched on me cause i got sent to the principals office, they told me mom and she had to pay money to have that light fixed :feelskek: plus i got me a referral :feelsdevil: that kick though i remember was hype, i had a strong kick despite my chicken legs.

Brazil moment

No, too high inhib for that.

used to cut class to smoke weed outside :smonk:

by the end of HS, I was on the top 10 list for non-attendance :dab:
091.gif

used to cut class to smoke weed outside :smonk:

by the end of HS, I was on the top 10 list for non-attendance :dab:
:feelzez: nice, i was late to school 30mins to an hour every day my senior year, nobody gave a shit

Sometimes in elementary school, I dared my autistic best friend to go to the girls' bathroom.
And he went for it.

It was peak comedy back then. :feelskek:

Sometimes in elementary school, I dared my autistic best friend to go to the girls' bathroom.
And he went for it.

It was peak comedy back then. :feelskek:
probably stinked like shit worse than boys bathroom, i would know i had to work maintenance at a walmart :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: