Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have a fat cunt mother?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
or a fat cunt father?

Nope, but I was fat regardless. :cryfeels:

I have no ideas bro
give me some ideas
When my oneitis had a baby with a dude uglier than me after i left school (we used to stare at eachother)

My mother weighs as much as me

Haplogroup:

hdna-png.669187

Why do you hate your mother that much?

She ruined my life by having me in a white family.
Oh,sorry.I get it .You feel like the black sheep of your family .Does she acts rude to you?Maybe she cares about you .You know ,even some prostitutes have kids and change for them ,what matters is how she treats and behaves with you,not the fact that your father isn't white.I mean that's not a thing why you should hate her.You can hate her if she beat you,abused you,spoke rude to you.

Oh,sorry.I get it .You feel like the black sheep of your family .Does she acts rude to you?Maybe she cares about you .You know ,even some prostitutes have kids and change for them ,what matters is how she treats and behaves with you,not the fact that your father isn't white.
She cares but no one else in my family does. They disclude me from everything.

I don't know how intelligent you are...you should consider nootropics and STEM, to carve a better image for the Spic community.