Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have a dick that doesn’t go down when erect?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
It’s fucking over. Even if I did manage to get a girl into bed by some miracle I couldn’t even even control it to go down to properly fuck a women. It looks like kind of like a banana and won’t go down.

You mean it's pointing to the sky firmly and it's hard to put it in the hole?

It looks like kind of like a banana
Have you tried peeling your dick?

No bro no man

You could make her sit on your lap and fuck her. Fakecel problems anyway.

Your dick is always erect or it’s pointing up when erect? A dick that curves upwards is allegedly a good thing because it hits her g-spot.

I thought your dick is supposed to point upwards when erect. If not, then I guess we share the same "problem". I didn't even know it was abnormal until now.

highT problems :feelsseriously:

I thought your dick is supposed to point upwards when erect. If not, then I guess we share the same "problem". I didn't even know it was abnormal until now.
For the record mine is curved upwards but it doesn’t amount to much because it’s just barely over 4” long.

you got peyronies disease?

It’s fucking over. Even if I did manage to get a girl into bed by some miracle I couldn’t even even control it to go down to properly fuck a women. It looks like kind of like a banana and won’t go down.
What?

Would just letting her do the riding help?