Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate when people touch them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33450
  • Start date
Deleted member 33450

Deleted member 33450

Alive but not living
-
Fuck this shit pisses me off, people in school used to do this so i’d react with an anger outburst and then they’d go snitch and get me in trouble
This shit really pisses me off, honestly I cannot stand when people touch me

i wish stacey touched my cock

You get touched?

I have really bad OCD so yeah

Didn’t Adam Lanza hate getting touched too and was sensitive to that kind of shit?

Fuck this shit pisses me off, people in school used to do this so i’d react with an anger outburst and then they’d go snitch and get me in trouble
It doesn't happen to me at all. Mogs me for being a touchcel

People in school used to touch me all the time to piss me off
Not sexually or anything jfl
Brutal. I would have just started hitting them back. I just cannot imagine how shit things would be if the entire school was against you.

Yup hate large crowds and being touched randomly.
Use to have to fly quite a bit for a job, never again. Going through the airport with the dumb drooling masses constantly bumping into you really drove me nuts.
By the time I got to the destination I was done and would just want to be alone but no few more hours of people and bs.
Summer is close again which means the service plazas and truck stops are soon to be stuffed with the drooling masses.

i wish stacey touched my cock
I wish thicc stacy mommy gf would cuddle with me and let me suck on her big booba milkers

Yeah, I'm quite jumpy ngl. It sucks. If it's unexpected it's the worst.

Last edited:
Nope I don’t give a shit unless it’s a stranger.

I hated when people tongue kissed in the streets, always boiled my mind