Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate the body language cringe on tiktok?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Ugghhhh this is getting on my nerves if you're an incel and you heart the "body language speaks to me" CRINGE on tiktok you're a fakecel

How is anyone humanly capable of listening to that song and watching those edits I'm surprised :feelskek:

This was also a ridiculous attempt to bluepill men since the bitches are being boycotted and not given attention to and I'm enjoying all of it.

I just don't get it just because they don't have good taste in music doesn't mean they get to bluepill men.

They post this shit on tiktok then wonder why men are so cringe thinking body language bullshit is important.

if you use tiktok youre a fakecel

if you use tiktok youre a fakecel
To jerk off dude everyone uses the largest social media platforms hating on youtube, tiktok, reddit etc. is ridiculous you're powerless.

To jerk off dude everyone uses the largest social media platforms hating on youtube, tiktok, reddit etc. is ridiculous you're powerless.
Those whores are getting plowed by chad while you jerk off to their teasing of pathetic simps. You're also giving them views and attention.

Imagine using tiktok.
Imagine jerking off to 3DPD.
Couldn't be me.

Those whores are getting plowed by chad while you jerk off to their teasing of pathetic simps. You're also giving them views and attention.
Not really I don't heart them and leave a comment in their most horrible videos saying.... I mean there was one girl who said I have an awesome personality, my fans are my true fans etc. personality is more important and literally every comment under that video guys were saying, "But isn't it true?", "You're gorgeous", "Wait but we're all here for how you look... you're gorgeous btw" etc. I bet the blackpill hit her, I mean she's a stacy so it might take more persuasion but whatever.. I couldn't care less about her the liar she is.

Not really I don't heart them and leave a comment in their most horrible videos saying.... I mean there was one girl who said I have an awesome personality, my fans are my true fans etc. personality is more important and literally every comment under that video guys were saying, "But isn't it true?", "You're gorgeous", "Wait but we're all here for how you look... you're gorgeous btw" etc. I bet the blackpill hit her, I mean she's a stacy so it might take more persuasion but whatever.. I couldn't care less about her the liar she is.
She was just fishing for compliments. Those stupid cucks are giving her what she wants.

She was just fishing for compliments. Those stupid cucks are giving her what she wants.
lol that's true :feelskek:

Although I bet it sucks to know she ain't worth a fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at least she knows she ain't shit as a person and is fucked in the head. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't use Tik Tok and probably I'll never use