Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate pitbulls?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
A post here just reminded me how scummy they are. Vile creatures created solely for latching on and killing. At least a chihuahua won't rip your throat out if it gets annoyed. Anyone who owns them and lets them breed also contributes to this.

They don't even look cute, I have no idea why people choose to own them other than wanting to intimidate any 5 year old that gets within 5km

The niggers of dogs

hate dogs as i got bitten once a little and they mog me and have sex with foids.

Those are niggerdogs

I dislike dogs in general, dunno what's so charming normfags find about them. Cats mog hard.

Last edited:
I dislike dogs in general, dunno what's so charming normfags find about them. Cats mog hard.
They induce the feeling of you being love by something,even if it's fake and instinctual

eh they're not that strong

the shelters near me are like 40% pitbulls lol. I'm not a fan of the way they look, they have googly eyes

I heard they are dangerous to be honest.

A post here just reminded me how scummy they are. Vile creatures created solely for latching on and killing. At least a chihuahua won't rip your throat out if it gets annoyed. Anyone who owns them and lets them breed also contributes to this.
Yeah they are actual monsters that need to get extinct

niggers of the dog breeds

Attachments

• 1650993413833.jpg
    1650993413833.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 21