Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate it when they see foids with bags on chairs beside them in public places?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Walking through a crowded campus library today, so many foids with bags on the chairs next to them because they don't want anyone to sit beside them, they do this on public transit all the time too. These roast beefs think they're so special that they can't have a lowly subhuman in their presence. And if you ask them to let you sit, you'll get Metoo'd.

Last edited:
Those are the same type of people that complain about "manspreading" JFL

foyrpc6zjq221.jpg

sub 9 men are not allow to exist in their vicinity.

I hate when I see foids in public places

Those are the same type of people that complain about "manspreading" JFL
Women spread their legs all the time, especially while wearing tight pants exposing their cameltoes.

I'm da Jokeh baby!
1350.jpg

Those foids need to #StopBagspreading

It's basically hole's way of saying she'd choose her bag over sub9 men.

I hate it when i see foids

Walking through a crowded campus library today, so many foids with bags on the chairs next to them because they don't want anyone to sit beside them, they do this on public transit all the time too. These roast beefs think they're so special that they can't have a lowly subhuman in their presence. And if you ask them to let you sit, you'll get Metoo'd.
2019 10 24 005816

Yes Bro.

No I love it. I just knock the bag off the chair and sit down, completely ignoring them.

Makes me wanna get my ugly cock and fuck their pretty mouths and beat the fuck out of them after

I hate when I see foids

I often sit next to foids who put bags on the seat next to them. Just to annoy them, even if there is a free seat I do this. This is in reference to public transport.
Same, I literally take their bags and put it them on their knees when they dare taking extra seats in the public transport

Entitled holes are the worst. Their bags have more worth than any one of us.

hell yeah this is one of those things that drives me up the wall you don't see blokes do this shit. public transport is the worst for these cunts they think they own the seats. foids complain about manspreading what about seat bagging fucking cunts.