Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate dealing with middle aged women?

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
They are always angry and stuck up, worst thing they are the most common employees that you have to interact with. Second they see me, they have this cold hateful, accusatory looks in their eyes and treat me passive aggressively.

Social worker foid called me stupid to my face for no reason, employment agency foid moved the meeting two times and when I missed the date she kicked me out, my nephews teacher foid scolded me in very passive aggressive manner for showing up 10 min early to pick him up, I didn't even call him outside, I planned to wait those fucking ten minutes. Fucking hell, I hate dealing with people.

They are always angry and stuck up, worst thing they are the most common employees that you have to interact with. Second they see me, they have this cold hateful, accusatory looks in their eyes and treat me passive aggressively.

Social worker foid called me stupid to my face for no reason, employment agency foid moved the meeting two times and when I missed the date she kicked me out, my nephews teacher foid scolded me in very passive aggressive manner for showing up 10 min early to pick him up. Fucking hell, I hate dealing with people.
everything lies with the hormones, middle aged women are post menopause and have decreased estrogen levels @Incelius Savage

everything lies with the hormones, middle aged women are post menopause and have decreased estrogen levels @Incelius Savage
Yeah, one part in general. I think main thing in these cases which pisses them off is the fact I'm adult male that doesn't work, while they do, that could be also a reason.

Social worker foid called me stupid to my face for no reason, employment agency foid moved the meeting two times and when I missed the date she kicked me out, my nephews teacher foid scolded me in very passive aggressive manner for showing up 10 min early to pick him up, I didn't even call him outside, I planned to wait those fucking ten minutes. Fucking hell, I hate dealing with people.
My old high school counselor was like this. So were some of my foid teachers. They would go apeshit over small errors or absolutely nothing at all. I remember in third grade I had trouble doing this math problem and the sheboon teacher flipped out on me for not understanding how to do it.

Stopped asking teachers for help after that.

I also deal with this when I'm out buying groceries or just running errands. Stupid roasties always look at me like I vomitted all over them and insulted their dead parents.

My old high school counselor was like this. So were some of my foid teachers. They would go apeshit over small errors or absolutely nothing at all. I remember in third grade I had trouble doing this math problem and the sheboon teacher flipped out on me for not understanding how to do it.

Stopped asking teachers for help after that.

I also deal with this when I'm out buying groceries or just running errands. Stupid roasties always look at me like I vomitted all over them and insulted their dead parents.
Yeah, i remember situations like that in schools. They have zero patience for loser kids while the popular ones talk during the class and talk back to teachers, etc. In the end everyone do their best to help the popular kids.

Yeah, i remember situations like that in schools. They have zero patience for loser kids while the popular ones talk during the class and talk back to teachers, etc. In the end everyone do their best to help the popular kids.
Yeah. Some lacrosse player at my school was killed by a drunk driver and the whole school created memorials for him, in and out of campus. They even named a section of the school after him. Students would also create t-shirts and bumper stickers with his initials and the jersey number he had on the lacrosse team. It was so much of a big deal that it even made the local news of my city.

If it was me, or a 2/10 currycel, they would give zero fucks. They would probably even reward the drunk driver for killing an ugly deathnic male :feelskek:

Praying for the nuclear holocaust day 68686805858590598

Yeah. Some lacrosse player at my school was killed by a drunk driver and the whole school created memorials for him, in and out of campus. They even named a section of the school after him. Students would also create t-shirts and bumper stickers with his initials and the jersey number he had on the lacrosse team. It was so much of a big deal that it even made the local news of my city.

If it was me, or a 2/10 currycel, they would give zero fucks. They would probably even reward the drunk driver for killing an ugly deathnic male :feelskek:
No one would even notice. Teachers are one big chad worshippers and they favorize them, retarded chad athletes are getting grades without showing up, while some poor loser who is getting bullied or abused at home, gets shit grades with no empathy or anyone trying to help him. Teachers build the system where the strong advance while the weak are trained to keep quiet and become obedient second class citizens working shitty jobs.

I bet these bitches get mad because of my manlet height because they see me as a waste of oxygen.

I mean, I'd rather deal with one instead of dealing with a foid my age.

I mean, I'd rather deal with one instead of dealing with a foid my age.
When I was younger middle aged foids treated me better than now when I'm 35. It's like they get irritated if they have to interact with me.

For a woman man is a tool and unemployed 30 something yo, with no kids or family of his own, shouldn't exist at all.

Women my age and younger treat me like zombie robots, which is fine by me.

Toilets receive high levels of dopamine on a constant basis when they are young and hot.
But that drug is fading away as they age. When u talk to them, they can sense that ur not seeing them as that sexbomb they were in their teens anymore. You are a reminder, that the good days are gone and the dopamin is never coming back again.

Most foids even middle ages ones are starting to act more and more unreasonable towards men no matter the circumstance.

They are always angry and stuck up
They are angry and stuck up because they’ve finally realized whoring around in their younger years didn’t work out for them. They’ve aged horribly and realize that the only people that will fuck them are those with a milf fetish and even then after that they’ll be dumped out onto the streets. A whores value comes from her looks since she brings nothing else to the table, but what happens when a whore ages? Reality sets in and they take out their anger on others.

Middle aged foids are bad, but younger foids are worse.

me too I hate people as well

Social worker foid called me stupid to my face for no reason, employment agency foid moved the meeting two times and when I missed the date she kicked me out, my nephews teacher foid scolded me in very passive aggressive manner for showing up 10 min early to pick him up, I didn't even call him outside, I planned to wait those fucking ten minutes. Fucking hell, I hate dealing with people

I don't have any problems with older foids, since they are only ones that I can talk to

:yes:

They treated me fine like an kid, when I was younger. Since I went into 30s they have contemptuous looks.
That's why we have diffrent experiences. Since I'm young, they protably treat me as a kid