Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else has anger issues?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I have severe anger issues, and it's only getting worse. Even the smallest things like an app not working right or a package getting delayed sends me into a rage where I scream and yell loudly till my throat hurts, and I start coughing with ringing ears. I'll also punch and throw things around my apartment like a lunatic. It's hard not to get angry at work since retarded customers and normie coworkers piss me off to no end and while I can manage a bit better I still sometimes slip or I'll just save it and go outside to punch the shit out of a dumpster or something. My anger is starting to control me at this point.

No Im usually very calm since ive Started eating naturally, you really have to piss me off for me to get mad.

Yes but most of the time I manage to contain myself somehow

i just wanna be a dictator and rape and kill the normal scums

I have severe anger issues, and it's only getting worse. Even the smallest things like an app not working right or a package getting delayed sends me into a rage where I scream and yell loudly till my throat hurts, and I start coughing with ringing ears. I'll also punch and throw things around my apartment like a lunatic. It's hard not to get angry at work since retarded customers and normie coworkers piss me off to no end and while I can manage a bit better I still sometimes slip or I'll just save it and go outside to punch the shit out of a dumpster or something. My anger is starting to control me at this point.
That can be a symptom Of Low T.

Yes ive been told

It’s more depression for me now. Anger comes and goes in severity but depression remains.

Yes. My anger is exacerbated when I argue with strangers on the internet.

For me it's all inside and it wants to get out

no, i am thick skinned and i hardely get angry when arguing with people especially in this forum even when they call me names and insults unnecessarily. i think i don't have any anger issues anymore, i just try to keep calm most of the time.
but i get a bit angry when i have some internet speed problems or my pc shut down by itself

I only have anger issues when I see whores out in public wearing degenerate clothing and walking around with good looking men, it ruins your mood, tbh.

I ALWAYS have inner rage and hatred for just about anyone and everyone.

Be it human or any animal. not cuase of some uderlying ideology of sorts.
But cuase of me finding joy in hurting others for entertainment, and yes even family members for ex (I don't have friends)

So if it were all up to me and no laws apply n such. I'd make sure the earth be a barren wasteland in no time.
I hate you basically no matter what, and there's nothing really stopping my thirst for violence and hatred.

I am forced to live in this society after all, the least I can do is return the favor for funzies.

Very inconsistent for me. Sometimes i can get angry really easy, sometimes i cam able to stay calm for a long time

I can relate, brocel. I have anger issues when I play chess

I just imagine doing the most evil things. to them in my head