Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else had strict abusive parents during childhood?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
When I think about my childhood I can only remember my parents screaming at me, taking my shit away and sometimes slapping me.
They threw away my playstation games because my brother said something racist to a black kid in school.
My dad beat me because I said I wanted to leave the curtains open (makes no sense I know)
Bullying at school, bad grades and abusive parents made me suicidal when I was 15 year old, I started skipping school hiding in the garage until my parents left the house to go to work.
I think this is one of the things that made me turn into an incel.

my dad beat me too, the old hot wheel race car slot track. School too was bullied fuckn gap between my teeth still don’t smile to this day.

Yeah kinda. Never got beaten, it was more of a psychologica thing. Since i was a kid i had an extreme fear of dark places and dolls and my father trapped me inside a dark room with my sister dolls inside and locked the door as a ''punishment''. Things like that, I don't remember all but this one i remember to this day for some reason.

i was also suicidal since i was 15. my bitch evil foid mom threatened me that she will kill herself every day which gave me panic attacks and shit and the panic still stuck with me and i get dreams with such panic till now. and she and her siblings gang up and abuse and bully me cuz my downie dad did not give them money.
beating was another thing. i got chased out of the house for a whole night by my downie dad. when i was less than 12, he removed my clothes and made me stay out for some hours at night. my mom did nothing to stop. she was watching me with a smirk.

yes they did all that + beat me physically a lot and justify it to this day by saying "well i was hit as a kid and i turned out fine!".

I want to fucking die man this is hell

yes they did all that + beat me physically a lot and justify it to this day by saying "well i was hit as a kid and i turned out fine!".

I want to fucking die man this is hell
Yeah my parents not only justify it but they're also proud of it. One day my mom said "I didn't beat you enough."

Dad left but my shemon mom emotionally abused my sister and I and continues to manipulate the family into thinking I'm the bad guy. I hate foids mostly because of her and people scream mommy issues admitting foids are the problem. They always are.

Never got beaten but my family is very religious and strict
JFL at tradcucks who shill for conservatism

My mom was nice but she divorced my dad and married a mean army guy. This guy screamed at me and made fun of me for being a nerd boy with no friends and also for being weird. I would always cry on the couch while I fell asleep because army guy could not afford a house with a room for me. To this day I am worthless in my mind because of what mean screaming army guy said to scared little boy.

Yeah my parents not only justify it but they're also proud of it. One day my mom said "I didn't beat you enough."
Holy fuck I'm so sorry they did that to you, that must feel so hurtful and invalidating. I dont get why so many people are pro suffering and defend it at all costs.

Plus theres a whole treaure trove of research proving how harmful abusing your child is (to the surprise of no one with an iq above 90)

Holy fuck I'm so sorry they did that to you, that must feel so hurtful and invalidating. I dont get why so many people are pro suffering and defend it at all costs.
I'm okay now, my parents got less aggressive over time. I guess they're more understanding of my issues now.

My mom was nice but she divorced my dad and married a mean army guy. This guy screamed at me and made fun of me for being a nerd boy with no friends and also for being weird. I would always cry on the couch while I fell asleep because army guy could not afford a house with a room for me. To this day I am worthless in my mind because of what mean screaming army guy said to scared little boy.
Army faggots like to pretend they're a drill instructor when dealing with weaker vulnerable people. Pure evil.

I'm okay now, my parents got less aggressive over time. I guess they're more understanding of my issues now.
thats good to hear at least. i hope things get better for you (and everyone else in this thread). I've been slowly processing it myself and sort of beginning to accept it, much in the same way that i've more or less accepted being incel and sub 5 (as painful as it is)

When I think about my childhood I can only remember my parents screaming at me, taking my shit away and sometimes slapping me.
They threw away my playstation games because my brother said something racist to a black kid in school.
My dad beat me because I said I wanted to leave the curtains open (makes no sense I know)
Bullying at school, bad grades and abusive parents made me suicidal when I was 15 year old, I started skipping school hiding in the garage until my parents left the house to go to work.
I think this is one of the things that made me turn into an incel.
Kys faggot my parents were lenient and I’m still incel

I am a stranger to my family in my own house now. They are all too guilt-ridden from causing me to live my entire life in pain to even try to form a relationship with the adult me. They literally act like I am some random at the gas station.

I am a stranger to my family in my own house now. They are all too guilt-ridden from causing me to live my entire life in pain to even try to form a relationship with the adult me. They literally act like I am some random at the gas station.
When my parents stopped being abusive and started treating me well it felt so unnatural to me.

When my parents stopped being abusive and started treating me well it felt so unnatural to me.
For real. The only love I have ever known my entire life was abuse and hate and now I just have nothing but painful remnants.

For real. The only love I have ever known my entire life was abuse and hate and now I just have nothing but painful remnants.
I'm sorry that happened to you brocel:(

Army faggots like to pretend they're a drill instructor when dealing with weaker vulnerable people. Pure evil.
While they do the bidding of the feminist American government that cares nothing for the incel problem. Some veterans are real heroes, but clearly not all of them.

Yes I have strict overprotective abusive parents

Never got beaten but my family is very religious and strict
JFL at tradcucks who shill for conservatism
channel zero beat GIF by TV4

My parents are both of those things and still beat me on occasions.

Episode 9 Hug GIF by The Simpsons

I used to pray to God at night to bring me new parents or that my parents would despawn. I thought about sewersliding multiple times at a young age. In some ways I wanted to do it just to get back at them.

I wanted it to make them sad, but honestly, they’re such fucking narcissists, it probably wouldn’t even. My mom would probably love all the attention she’d get before, during, and after the funeral. She’d be mad at me for the embarrassment I’d bring her as the mom of a son who played The Ronnie McNutt: VR Experience video game. She wouldn’t really care that I was gone. She has other kids anyways.

Now I genuinely feel nothing for them as an adult, but my anger is not deep enough to bring me to cut them off. My desire for whatever little inheritance I might get is stronger than the desire to prove some point to some old fucks I don’t even care about. So I visit, tell them I love them, and I secretly hope father time does his job soon.

season 16 episode 20 GIF

The worst part is, we had everything we needed to live a good, happy life (at least until puberty when my ugliness ruined other aspects of my life). We lived in a nice area. We had money. We had food. We had a nice house. We could’ve enjoyed things.

But my parents were such narcissistic, Puritan freaks that it ruined everything. I remember my friend who’s dad died in 6th grade, and everyone felt so bad for him. I thought he was lucky as fuck. Holy shit. He gets to live without a dad. Sounds fucking awesome (to me at the time).

My would have unironically been better if my parents pulled a Thomas/Martha Wayne on me. The fat insurance money would have got me to adulthood, and my god parents are way more chill than my real parents.

People always say you must be a sick, fucked up kid if you want your parents to disappear. But imagine what sick, fucked up parents you must be if your kid feels that way. Kids are terrified of losing their parents by default. You really fucked up if your kid feels the opposite, but nobody cares. Parents are worshipped in scam society because they need to be. They provide a constant influx of wage slaves, which are a necessary resource.