Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else grossed out by other humans humana

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
My stray cat took a shit in the bathtub and it reeeeked , well like fresh shit I kinda almost threw up.

This is what humans have in them and do. They fart which releases smells and particles from their shit intestines jfl. Idk man .

I can’t wait for GOD to make it so we receive indestructible bodies that don’t do this.

Like the angels in Heaven.

Humans shit it’s nasty. I just can’t like be near humans for too long. When I’m actually out though I don’t think of this much, but I hen alone ponder it I’m like yeah.. haha I just thought GOD may indeed make me ripped again and I can do what I missed out on possibly :)

Look I just want to stay in my room, browse this site, and play video games and eat.

GOD made you a stinky inky because of a posts like these

There is no "human". There is only horny bastard and sex whore

GOD made you a stinky inky because of a posts like these
It’s like a lot of you are still like, blinded where you don’t see a grossness that other humans shit it’s weird.

It’s like a lot of you are still like, blinded where you don’t see a grossness that other humans shit it’s weird.
I see only ORIFICES THAT I WANT TO FILL WITH MY HOLY SWORD OF DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!

foids eat all kinds of shit