Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else got treated like an autist even thought they're not?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All my life I've been treated like a retard that can't think or do anything on his own.
I was the best student in most of my school years, I still got treated like I can't read or write.

Even for simple shit like taking out the trash or taking something to another family member's house, my parents would always send someone with me like (most of the time same age as me) like I'm some kind of fucking braindead retard who will fuck up the most simple shit, it used to make me absolutely rage as a kid, so many times I lashed out on them for treating me like that and they still kept doing it.

All my life I thought I was autistic and my family was just hiding it from me, knowing how evil they are, I wouldn't put it past them, I still can't figure out why, is it because I'm ugly? is it because they see me as a failure no matter what? did they just enjoy torturing me mentally? they already tortured me physically anyways.

Anyone else got treated like this?

Last edited:
Well I remember during high school you had to write your perceptions regarding your classmates and everyone perceived me as the quiet smart kid

Well I remember during high school you had to write your perceptions regarding your classmates and everyone perceived me as the quiet smart kid
I'm talking specifically about how your parents treated you not classmates etc, I should've been specific.

Why would any teacher ever do this?

My parents either babied me through things or they let me do them on my own with hardly any guidance (and got visibly frustrated if I asked about something multiple times because I was too confused to understand/remember the first time). No wonder now I can't function as an adult.

It was women (not all, but some) who treated me as if I'm a retarded child.

In my family it was/is very fucked up, my parents didnt give me any freedom like i was retarded but at the same time they expected me to be their parent because they were grownchild retards, always pushing their emotional problems on me, expecting me to do house chores and cook, cut firewood, take care of the pets. I should have killed my family long time ago.

My PE teacher tought I have autism because i didn't want to play dodgeball

All my life I've been treated like a retard that can't think or do anything on his own.
I was the best student in most of my school years, I still got treated like I can't read or write.

Even for simple shit like taking out the trash or taking something to another family member's house, my parents would always send someone with me like (most of the time same age as me) like I'm some kind of fucking braindead retard who will fuck up the most simple shit, it used to make me absolutely rage as a kid, so many times I lashed out on them for treating me like that and they still kept doing it.

All my life I thought I was autistic and my family was just hiding it from me, knowing how evil they are, I wouldn't put it past them, I still can't figure out why, is it because I'm ugly? is it because they see me as a failure no matter what? did they just enjoy torturing me mentally? they already tortured me physically anyways.

Anyone else got treated like this?
Idk maybe I become an autist because I was treated like an autist.

When I was a kid I was a normal kid until 10+ then when I moved to a different country I got bullied and my self-esteem got destroyed :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As a child I would say I was treated normally, but around the age of 15 it changed.

I only get treated like an artist when I walk around with paintbrushes sticking out of my paint spattered apron

Yes.....

In high school, I had above average testing results and A/B grades yet struggled to socialize with teachers. The accommodations for my mental health directly state that I have no reading problems.

I never socialized with any classmates.

This is how my relatives view me too.

They do this shit to me, I also used to believe maybe i am legit retarded, but nowdays i see my family be even more fucking stupid than me, be more neurotic, OCD, irrational, i realised I was the sanest person in the house all along and they just hated on me for that. Fucking nigger family.

most teachers are just overgrown HS students who get paid.
this is insanely accurate lol
quiet smart kid is the nice way of saying you're an autistic loser with no friends

Same. Being treated like a fucking baby makes me mad asf

Yeah, it's hard not to be trusted with the simplest shit...
I'll prove those fuckers wrong.