Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else got expelled from high school?

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
Expelled from school in October 2009 for calling a foid a slut to her mom’s face (her mom was a teacher at that school). A few hours after I said that the principal teacher took me out of class and told me I am being permanently expelled. I told her to fuck off and immediately went home instead of sitting there like a good boy cuck who is accepting his punishment.

I got tons of 3 day suspensions before that so I guess they just wanted a reason to kick me out and finally be done with me. I had to go to a new school which made me lose my friend group.

Meanwhile foids wear revealing clothes to school and nowadays they sit on their phone all the time in class yet that is seen as fine. I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck.

Meanwhile foids wear revealing clothes to school and nowadays they sit on their phone all the time in class yet that is seen as fine. I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck.
Rlly wish I could've tbh but my parents were cucks about school and lost their shit if I wash so much as late to a class:feelsrope:

I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck
GIGA-BASED

There was a few instances where that almost happened. I've been a rebel ever since I first ran away from school in the 2nd grade

No...circumstances meant I spent time in a youth commune.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Expelled from school in October 2009 for calling a foid a slut to her mom’s face (her mom was a teacher at that school). A few hours after I said that the principal teacher took me out of class and told me I am being permanently expelled. I told her to fuck off and immediately went home instead of sitting there like a good boy cuck who is accepting his punishment.

I got tons of 3 day suspensions before that so I guess they just wanted a reason to kick me out and finally be done with me. I had to go to a new school which made me lose my friend group.

Not that much , you were pretty based

I got expelled from middle school for a shooting threat. I went to a tard high school after that. I didn't deserve the expulsion, I made a retarded joke and a normie "friend" called the police, and then the entire school was on lockdown, lmao.

I almost did. I got into fights w/ Chads/Tyrones/Pablos in order to get them off my case. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

no but i got kicked out of my school for the rest of the year in march and sent to an alternative school. i can go back next year

I expelled the highschool from me

I got expelled for showing up high:smonk:
Wish I'd started using drugs in high school. I've been high at work countless times and nobody knew:feelzez: