Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else got expelled from high school?

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
6d 6h 50m
Expelled from school in October 2009 for calling a foid a slut to her mom’s face (her mom was a teacher at that school). A few hours after I said that the principal teacher took me out of class and told me I am being permanently expelled. I told her to fuck off and immediately went home instead of sitting there like a good boy cuck who is accepting his punishment.

I got tons of 3 day suspensions before that so I guess they just wanted a reason to kick me out and finally be done with me. I had to go to a new school which made me lose my friend group.

Meanwhile foids wear revealing clothes to school and nowadays they sit on their phone all the time in class yet that is seen as fine. I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck.

1337hikki

1337hikki

Captain
17d 7h 19m
Meanwhile foids wear revealing clothes to school and nowadays they sit on their phone all the time in class yet that is seen as fine. I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck.
Rlly wish I could've tbh but my parents were cucks about school and lost their shit if I wash so much as late to a class:feelsrope:

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
I don’t regret treating school as a joke. If you aren’t a chad/popular normie/female it is depressing as fuck
GIGA-BASED

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Officer
★★
39d 15h 16m
There was a few instances where that almost happened. I've been a rebel ever since I first ran away from school in the 2nd grade

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
180d 21h 55m
No...circumstances meant I spent time in a youth commune.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

A Ghost in Istanbul
★★★★★
62d 7h 27m
Expelled from school in October 2009 for calling a foid a slut to her mom’s face (her mom was a teacher at that school). A few hours after I said that the principal teacher took me out of class and told me I am being permanently expelled. I told her to fuck off and immediately went home instead of sitting there like a good boy cuck who is accepting his punishment.

I got tons of 3 day suspensions before that so I guess they just wanted a reason to kick me out and finally be done with me. I had to go to a new school which made me lose my friend group.

Not that much , you were pretty based

Deleted member 41600

Deleted member 41600

Doomed from the start
-
7h 39m
I got expelled from middle school for a shooting threat. I went to a tard high school after that. I didn't deserve the expulsion, I made a retarded joke and a normie "friend" called the police, and then the entire school was on lockdown, lmao.

latincell

latincell

Officer
★★★★
13d 15h 20m
I almost did. I got into fights w/ Chads/Tyrones/Pablos in order to get them off my case. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
no but i got kicked out of my school for the rest of the year in march and sent to an alternative school. i can go back next year

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists
★★★★★
186d 6h 20m
Nah. I’ve done shit that’s worthy of it tho XD.

NOfuture

NOfuture

Officer
★★★
12d 9h 9m
I expelled the highschool from me

1337hikki

1337hikki

Captain
17d 7h 19m
I got expelled for showing up high:smonk:
Wish I'd started using drugs in high school. I've been high at work countless times and nobody knew:feelzez:

Am85006

Am85006

BAAZIGAR
★★★
19d 15h 30m