Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ANyone else go through weird coping stages as an inkwell?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
iive been depressed for quite some time, but it got really bad for about 1 to 2 years. I was drinking a lot, ravaging my body and just feeling like shit the next day. Then i went through stage 2 coping stage, not drinking as much but binging hard on food. Now stage 3 im still depressed, binge eat a bit but hardly even drink. i wonder what the next stage is? Sui?

My life as an incel is hell. I hate being ugly, i hate being alone. I go to work, i come home and i just rot and LDAR and wait till the next day. Its pathetic really. This coronavirus bullshit doesnt help with mental health, although i was a master of self isolation regardless so it doesnt really affect me in my day to day life outgoings.

Yeah can relate. I alternate between binging and not eating for long periods. I also LDAR a lot...

Now i'm coping with studying languages so i can make some money teaching them, but i might fail, the LDAR is strong with me

I have been thorough some. I used to try to talk online to foids a lot, hoping I could be chad online (I could not). I used to jestermaxx with a group that really didn't like me in hindsight trying to get popular. I also used to try to looksmaxx with hairstyle and hope that would work.

I go through phases where im coping hardcore and don't feel suicidal at all. It eventually all comes crashing down when I realize that I've never even kissed a girl.

I'm either in pain or empty

Yeah can relate. I alternate between binging and not eating for long periods. I also LDAR a lot...
It's an effective way to distract yourself I guess.
Not eating: makes you not want sex (Maslow's pyramid)
Binge eating: may make you satisfied with your current state.