Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else go back and watch their childhood favorite Television cartoons as a cope?

franklinthevirgin

franklinthevirgin

Greycel
For me it’s to relive a part of my life where I genuinely had no cares in the world and felt the most free i’ve ever personally felt. Not so much for the contents of the cartoons themselves, because going back to a lot of them and really paying attention makes my brain quite literally melt. More of a thing I shut my mind off and try to picture myself as a youngin again. Mostly when i’m sleepy and need something to be at ease with to rest. It may be a heavy symptom of Autism, but fuck it, it still makes me feel more at home

For me it’s to relive a part of my life where I genuinely had no cares in the world and felt the most free i’ve ever personally felt. Not so much for the contents of the cartoons themselves, because going back to a lot of them and really paying attention makes my brain quite literally melt. More of a thing I shut my mind off and try to picture myself as a youngin again. Mostly when i’m sleepy and need something to be at ease with to rest. It may be a heavy symptom of Autism, but fuck it, it still makes me feel more at home
i watch nostalgic shit all the time.

Ngl I've watched so many cartoons in the recent years. And not animu they were cartoons from Cartoon network, Nick, Disney, etc. which I liked when I was younger or some I didn't watch them when younger but did now because they looked fun.

That’s always a good cope, especially as a sufferer of assburgers syndrome.

Yes, especially when I'm high. Garfield & Friends and TMNT on Pluto TV. I don't get normies that actually like adulthood unless they're higher tier normies with remote jobs, 6 figure incomes and enough free time to actually enjoy all that shit.