Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get random moments of rage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
sometimes i’m just sad, but somewhat accepting of my situation, other times when I think deeply about what I am: an adult male virgin,
I start getting extremely frustrated. I want to start breaking things and punching normies.
It’s so insanely brutal that actual prepubescent kids have more experience with femoids than me. I see kids walking around with their girlfriends. I never even had a female in my friend group.
I talked to girls less in my life than a normie 12 year does in a week.

I see people much, much, much uglier than me slaying foids. And I am forced to rot here. All because I was raised by a subhuman single mother that never taught me to behave like a normal person.
I am a freak of nature.

We shall continue as usual.

If often happens to me

Yes it makes me want to launch minecraft :feelsLSD:

I have Jewish rage, only satisfied by money

Having a Jekyll & Hyde personality, The rage does come up to the surface occasionally

roid rage yes

sometimes i’m just sad, but somewhat accepting of my situation, other times when I think deeply about what I am: an adult male virgin,
I start getting extremely frustrated. I want to start breaking things and punching normies.
It’s so insanely brutal that actual prepubescent kids have more experience with femoids than me. I see kids walking around with their girlfriends. I never even had a female in my friend group.
I have intense mood swings everyday

I see people much, much, much uglier than me slaying foids. And I am forced to rot here. All because I was raised by a subhuman single mother that never taught me to behave like a normal person.
I am a freak of nature.
You mad ugly nigga. That's why bitches won't fuck with your "game and per$onality" because bitches wants to fuck with Chris Hemsworth type of guys. You see you don't need social skills or other retarded tactics that women told men just to keep them away from them. Bitches wants to be fucked until their brains pops up. You have to be HOOOOT NIGGA do you understand. If you're not HOT ASF personality and money are futile because you cannot make them wet between their legs. It's over go speak with your zoomers until you realize you waste oxygen speaking with them.

You mad ugly nigga. That's why bitches won't fuck with your "game and per$onality" because bitches wants to fuck with Chris Hemsworth type of guys. You see you don't need social skills or other retarded tactics that women told men just to keep them away from them. Bitches wants to be fucked until their brains pops up. You have to be HOOOOT NIGGA do you understand. If you're not HOT ASF personality and money are futile because you cannot make them wet between their legs. It's over go speak with your zoomers until you realize you waste oxygen speaking with them.
Wow, a basement dweller who doesn’t know what I look like or anything about me is schooling me about my life. Very interesting. Thanks for the input.

happens especially in nofap

Wow, a basement dweller who doesn’t know what I look like or anything about me is schooling me about my life. Very interesting. Thanks for the input.
Yes faggot, you can bow now.

I am a freak of nature.
yeah

Yes, it's called INCEL RAGE. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

punching normies
1600071716 Vr Gore GIF downsized large

slayers.is endorses this game :blackpill: