Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else get off the metro/change cars if there's too many foids on it?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Especially during rush hour, when everyone's packed in like sardines. You have people pushing into each other, and falling on each other cuz of not enough handles. The other day some toilet fell on me and touched my right ass cheek. :chad::banhammer: I almost came from that though, jerked off to the thought as soon as I got home.

If there's too many foids in that car, I'll try taking the next one or wait for the next metro. Imagine falling on a foid, and going to prison for "groping" hER when she calls the fedcels and says you raped her. ovER for truecel metro takERs. :feelsbaton:

No one will believe a truecel subhuman abomination like me if I say it's an accident. Insta jailmaxx. Longest I waited was probably from when class finished around 5 to like 7 because there was just too many toilets on every metro. :feelsrope:

If you're lowinhibmaxxed though, you can try gropemaxxing during rush hour? Rush hourmaxx theory? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Look, I'm not going to shitpost because I'm always serious:

Do you want to be my friend? Nobody seems to be interested in me except Mister Sinister since he was the only one Who has PMed me so far.

Look, I'm not going to shitpost because I'm always serious:

Do you want to be my friend? Nobody seems to be interested in me except Mister Sinister since he was the only one Who has PMed me so far.
Hmm, idk, you're an inkwell though. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

What does that entail?

no, i want to smell them and stare at them until they are intimidated and scared :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

no, i want to smell them and stare at them until they are intimidated and scared :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
You're not scared of them calling the fedcels to lie about rape? foids love doing that shit

I'm way too framecel, wristcel to jailmaxx

You're not scared of them calling the fedcels to lie about rape? foids love doing that shit

I'm way too framecel, wristcel to jailmaxx
I just run away if that happens. brocel i might be playing with fire by doing what im doing but idc, foids should suffer :feelsUgh: besides, im not doing anything illegal or wrong.

To high inhib to even look in their eyes let alone groping their butts or going to any place full of foids.

To high inhib to even look in their eyes let alone groping their butts or going to any place full of foids.
Yeah I'm saying accidentally. It happens when there's like 300 people in a metro car intended for 50. That's why I won't go in if there's too many foids. Too risky

No tbh but i thought of it.When im rushing i don't let anyone to ruin my program.

nah, if they are disgusted by subhumaness, it's their problem

one time on metro a foid put her butt on the glass, right on my hand. she wiggled and expected me to move lol, so i groped it. never back down buddyboyo

Yes. Often when I lived in Minneapolis.