Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else get called "weird" by foids?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I also catch foids glaring at me and then looking away really fast, it's pretty obvious they're looking because of how fucking ugly I am. This girl with a Chad boyfriend keeps glaring at me and shit.

I've also got called weird by tons of foids.

used to be real bullied by em, called autistic, retarded, idiot, ugly, faggot, worthless, school shooter etc. i also was bullied by the foid teachers at the catholic elementary school i went to

I get called weird by everyone lol, and like other posters said the school shooter comments were very common from both men and women. Even my own brother called me a potential mass shooter and at that point I kind of gave up trying to make peace with any humans, fuck em tbh.

I get called weird by everyone

Smug1

Never to my face, but I've gotten the looks of derision from foids

I remember when I was nine, I joined a new school. I overheard a conversation between two girls:

"You and me are the only two people that don't think the new kid's weird"
"Well he is a bit weird"

Lol

I remember when I was nine, I joined a new school. I overheard a conversation between two girls:

"You and me are the only two people that don't think the new kid's weird"
"Well he is a bit weird"

Lol

it never even began for "9yearoldcels"

“Creepy”
“Gross”
“Weird”

Those were common things I got called.

if any foid in your HS called you weird/nolife/gay, that will follow you until the end of your college, even later

in fact, to be honest, it's like a label written in your face, and you will not be able to take it off

it's over

used to be real bullied by em, called autistic, retarded, idiot, ugly, faggot, worthless, school shooter etc. i also was bullied by the foid teachers at the catholic elementary school i went to
Same bro. Having autism made me such an easy target.

I never interact with them in a non-professional way, so they never get the chance to call me weird.

The worst was when some foids made up a rumor that I was gay, I don't even know why. I literally never talked to or provoked anyone at school, the one time I fought back against my bullies I got suspended. Then I would go home and be abused some more.

My favorite place to be was this park near my house, I would go there, climb a tree and sit there until dark. Usually I brought a gameboy or book or something to pass the time. It also let me pretend that I had friends to my family.

So many times. It started in middle school and hasn't gotten any better in adulthood. Normies act like stupid, immature children their entire lives.

Also, the Stacy receptionist at work called me "creepy" just for being ugly. And giggled (TeeHee) when Chad brushed his hand against her ass.